Party - Lionel Shabandar

Summary:

You are Harry's plus one on a party you don't even know.

-------------

"Come on, it's going to be a lot of fun, I promise."

"I'm not sure, Harry... You know I'm not a party person."

"Please, Y/n, just this once; I'll own you big time if you'll just be my plus one."

You sigh as you recall your and Harry's chat, which leads you to look at your dress on your bed.

I'm not sure I want to go...

But Harry is a friend of mine.

Nobody would be harmed by just one party.

So you said fuck it and began preparing for the party. It is now 5:30 p.m., the party will begin at 7 p.m., and Harry will pick you up at 6:40 p.m. You know it will take a long time to prepare, so you should get started immediately.

At 6:35, you finished your hair and makeup and put on your dress and shoes. You looked in the mirror and did several poses.

"Eh. Good enough."

After a few moments. There was a knock at your door. You hastily grab your purse, making sure you have everything you need before unlocking the front door.

Harry stood there, staring at you, as you showed up.

"You look.... beautiful," he manages to say, and you laugh.

"It's just me after the shower, so come on, let's go to this party."

And you two headed to the party. You two were now facing the entrance of a large building. The lights are going down, and there are a lot of individuals dressed up in their nicest gowns and tuxedos. As soon as you two stepped inside, Harry was hailed by his unknown buddies. You felt his hand on your waist but didn't think much of it as you smiled and waved back.

You have no idea how many eyes are already trained on you.

Lionel walks downstairs while speaking with one of his company's shareholders.