Chapter 1

The phenomenon

The starting whistle was blown by the refree as Kashiwa Reysol kick-off. The air is tense in the field and the players are all shaking from excitement. It was the end of the season. The entire pitch was filled with excitement while a young man is silently calculating in his mind while the Kashiwa side pass the ball around.

 This man is you, (Y/N) (L/N) of Kawasaki Frontale donning the number 10 on your back. You were the star player of the team, being a right winger just like your idol Lionel Messi. You walked around the pitch and quietly observed, looking for holes in the enemy team's defences. 

Then, your teammate, Itoshi Sae made a beautiful pass to you, "Great work, Sae!" You praised the midfielder as you trapped the ball with your left foot. A defender came from the Kashiwa side but got humiliated by (Y/N) who elastic nutmegged him and went straight through.

"Now for the fun part." You say as you dribble with the ball looking as if it was glued to your feet. You nutmegged one, then body feint another finally three midfielders surround you from all directions.

"That's all you got?" You say as you roll the ball up with your left foot up the right foot and flick the ball up and over the midfielders' heads.

"If so you're better off playing for a high school team." You scoffed as you successfully make it to the enemy defense. You look up and scan the pitch to find an opening in the defence and find your opening.

"This is just too easy. There are so many holes to exploit. Which one do I choose?" You thought to yourself. You decided to humiliate the defence and went straight through. 

You approached the defence and started doing ultra fast sleepovers, throwing off the defenders. One of them tried tackling you but ended up over committing so you took the opportunity. You rainbow flick the ball over the defender and volleyed it in top-bins with so much power, the keeper couldn't even react.

GOAL!

10" (Y/N) (L/N)

(Third person POV)

The fans and the commentator go crazy, "And its (Y/N) (L/N) who strikes first in the last game of the season for Kawasaki Frontale! What a goal that was from an outstanding solo performance." The commentator says in an excited tone while the fans chant (Y/N)'s name.

(Y/N) celebrates with the fans by pointing at them and showing 5 fingers, signifying the titles won by the club with him as a starter. 

The Kashiwa side kick off and play a bit more offensively this time, their midfield pass it around each other and try to create opportunities but a good tackle from a defender of Kawasaki Frontale is all it takes to seal the deal. Sae receives the ball and dribbles forwards, he fakes a pass and beats a midfielder.

"Pathetic." H muttered, then crosses brilliantly to (Y/N) who scans the field and humiliates a Kashiwa midfielder by doing a no-look nutmeg, turning around he dribbled with great speeds. 

He then spots an opening, "I figured you'd be here atleast once, eh Mitoma." (Y/N) muttered as he lobbed a brilliant ball accurately to one Karou Mitoma.

Smirking, (Y/N) calls out to Mitoma. "Soar high, Mitoma-kun!" You called out to the young striker who takes the ball and body feints a defender, he then elasticos another one before sprinting into the penalty area he then smashes the ball into the back of the net from in between the keeper's legs.

GOAL

35" Karou Mitoma

 Mitoma runs outside the play area and celebrates along with (Y/N) and Kobayashi. 

"Great goal Mitoma! What an end to the season." (Y/N) complimented him as the winger climbed on top of him.

"That was a good assist too, (Y/N). You might just be going to Spain for Barça next season with showings like this!" Mitoma replied, slightly teasing you with your future job.

The Kashiwa side try to make up the difference but can't make it as the half time whistle is blown by the refree. The players slowly exit the pitch for half time and Kashiwa couldn't turn it around in the next 45 minutes either. It was a total domination with Kawasaki Frontale putting 5 goals past Kashiwa. 3 from (Y/N), and 2 from Mitoma. With Kobayashi Giving 3 assists in the match.

The post-match interview started with (Y/N) being called to be interviewed. The reporter starts with presenting himself and (Y/N) to the audience and tv broadcast, "Good afternoon ladies and gentlemen. My name is Akira Tanaka and today I'm joined by superstar (Y/N) (L/N) of Kawasaki Frontale. Now let's start off with some questions shall we? (Y/N)-san we have been receiving rumours that Spanish giants FC Barcelona have been trying to get your official signature for the last few weeks so is it possible that we may see you on La Liga in the near future?"

The reporter pointed the mic at (Y/N), "Well it's a possibility that I may be moving to Barcelona in the coming days. This may even be my last game for Kawasaki Frontale. I will be moving on from Japan, over seas to Spain. It is the most logical move now after all." (Y/N) replied, confidence in his eyes.

"Well then, we have also received reports from sources that Barcelona have offered 20 million £ for your signing as well as a salary of 5000000 £ per month. Is this true?" The reporter asked.

"That is correct. Me and my Agent have been working on arranging a deal for my signing and it's confirmed that I will be moving out in the next 3 days as I have mengined in past interviews." (Y/N) replied with a stoic expression, he was quite frankly used to this after 5 years at Kawasaki.

"Well if that's the case do you intend on ever coming back to Japan?" The reporter asked.

"I may come back for retirement but otherwise I'll only be back for international football." Was (Y/N)'s reply. Akira nodded and thanked (Y/N) for his time.

It was time to lift the J-1 league cup. (Y/N) stepped up as team captain and hurled the cup above his head. The team celebrated and afterwards, (Y/N) decided to give a speech as his last send off to the club.

 (Y/N) stepped up to the stage and tested the Mic before starting, "Hello everyone. Today, we are here because of our amazing season. I couldn't do this without you. Kawasaki Frontale is not only my club but my family too. I am making a difficult choice of moving to Barça next season. Now off of depressing topics everyone, you wanted 6 in a row? WE HAVE 6 IN A ROW!" (Y/N) finished his speech with a large smile on his face as the crowd cheered. The team all got gold medals as well as the league cup. Then (Y/N) was awarded the golden ball and golden boot of the J-1 league for the 5th time. 

After the celebrations, (Y/N) went back to his home, his parents had died when he was only 12 so he lived alone. He went to sleep with 3 new trophies in his rack.

A/N: Wasn't that good of a first chapter guys I'm sorry but I wanted to get this oh of the way and publish the story on this exact day, June 24 because it's Lionel Messi's birthday and I promise to upload more soon. 

Author-san