That Night

Its been a month or two into makirah and I relationship. I asked her to be my girlfriend November 16th 2022 on a love note...the circle yes or no note you know....
i fall in love all over again everyday when i see her puffy squishy cheeks and her perfectly aligned lip liner and her shiny ass lipgloss. But its not just the looks that i'm in love with ...her smile her laugh , her jokes , her touch , her smell , her gorgeous chocolate skin...its all so euphoric and blissful. i could stare at this angel all day.. now i learned something incredible and interesting about this woman , shes a virgin which little does she know makes me my fantasies go wilddd. I brought up the topic one day while we were on the phone about her sex history and she said she had none which gave me the biggest smile on my face. i love a good pure girl. She said,"Ive never done it before but when i'm comfortable with you i want you inside me, and i want my clit to rub against yours." When she said that i felt a heartbeat in my pussy and my whole body started tingling and I got goosebumps all ova. I wanted to reply,"baby i can give you that
and more ...Ima make u feel that shit ma." But i didn't wanna scare my tink so i jus said bet say less.

One now night we decided to be bold and see each other in the middle of the night. It was about 1 am and she told me to come over so I jumped up out my bed, hopped inna car and i was on my way to her house. I had to help sneak lil mama out cus shes under restrictions but that wasn't stopping shit between us. After she climbed out that window i could feel her anxiety and stress leaving her body and turn into this new feeling called freedom. As we got in the car i asked baby where she wanted to go since we could go literally anywhere at that moment..she said just drive baby and that's exactly what i did. Little ways down the street I stopped in this ducked off parking lot and across the way was a gas station and taco truck. She asked,"U hungry baby?" I said,"Yea baby but i dont have no moneyy," She replies,"thats not what i asked you now what do u want ma?" ugghhh she makes me wanna buss a nut in her mouff😮‍💨.
ANYWAYS lol we get our lil pretty ass out the car and go over to the taco food truck to see what they had. We had ordered chicken tenders and fries because we're literal children lmaoo but when i tell u THAT SHIT WAS FIREE!!! I didn't know it was gonna be good so i didn't get anything i didn't wanna waste food or money ...but when i ate off bae plate the shit was smackinn i was eatin all her food. After we good full and happy we smoked the weed pen a little to get lit and vibe more. I put on the lilo an stitch movie since we never really got to finish it. We both are in the backseat and her head is laying on my titties and as shes rubbin my inner thighs and stomach i just feel a whole bunch of moisture and wetness between my legs. My pussy is soaking wet from the body rubs she gives me. Im tryin not to moan softly but it just feels amazing. Next thing i know she slow lifts up my shirt and bra and starts twirling her tongue around my nipples and starts playin with em. That shit felt like heaven i love when she sucks on mommies titties. At this point my pussy is aching for her fingers all i wanted was her fingers to be deep inside me stroking my walls and making my g spot tingle. I then whispered softly,"baby i need ur fingers inside me ...please baby .." She smirked and started to slowly kiss her way down to my sweet spot. Making marks and a hickey trail from my neck allll the way down to my lower stomach. She was teasin me real bad knowin that im begging for her to be inside me. Den she slowly started to rub up and down all over my pussy .."Damn ma yo shit super wet" kirah said. "Ik mama u make my shit turn into a slip n slide" we both laughed a lil and started to do some nasty slow sloppy kissing. As we started that her fingers made their way inside me. I gasped a little for air , i felt like she was touching my soul it felt so fucking good. This feeling is the feeling ive been looking for all my life. She fucked me so good and listened so well I thought it was time to show my princess how much i really appreciate her ...