Love Is All U Need

I whisper in her ear as my breathe gets heavier,"I wanna put yo pussy in my mouth." Kirah laughed but i looked her dead in her face while also looking in her eyes and say,"Let me taste you ma cmon.". I then lift her shirt up and suck on her beautiful and soft titties cus i know how wet it makes her pussy. Her moans get a little louder and while im gettin into that i begin to rub all over her stomach, down her wait, leading all the way to her temple. All i could think about was how good i was finna eat this girl pussy.
To get her comfortable i switch positions with her and lay her down on her back and put her leg on my shoulder ..thats how you knoo i was bout to put in some work lol... i then tease her a lil by softly rubbing her clit and kissin on her pussy an inner thighs. She smelled like a tropical smoothie and her skin was as soft as silk i was so intrigued with what i was seeing , feeling , and tasting. Soon as i felt like her pussy was wet enough i kiss my way over to her pussy and start with slow stoke motions of my tongue. As her clit starts to throb more and more her moans get louder too. "Fuck that shit feel so good ma." I look up while im eatin her pussy to see her facial expression and her high was rolled to the back of her head and back was arched. She start feelin the shit more so I put in more work and move to the next level...I move my tongue faster and faster , her legs shaking and her pussy is drippin wet. Ma grabbed my head and pushed it more into her pussy. I ended up slipping one of my fingers inside too. She gasped for air and moaned my named so loud. "Tell me how much you love me." I said. She couldn't get a word out I was in control of everything. I snatched lil baby soul at the point. I keep my face pace motion up until the point where shes finna cum all in my mouth..that was my goal... "im finna cum baby" she said softly I reply, "yes baby cum real good for ya mommy get it all out for me." She tried to squeeze her leg's together cus she thought she couldn't handle it but i pushed them right back and kept my tongue on her pretty two toned pussy so she could cum. She finally busted a nut in my mouth and i slurped that shit up like ramen noodles. She tasted so fucking good i wanted to eat her pussy all night.

"Did you cum for me my love?" i asked and she replied,"Yes mama you did a good job my pussy feels amazing." I picked her up and laid her on my body. I said,"I love you makirah your so beautiful and you pussy bomb as fuck i wish i could lay and play in it all dayyy." We laughed and cuddled and told each other how much we meant to one another. Just made each other feel safe validated and heard. I kissed her forehead and all over her face like i always do to make her smile. I then kissed her whole body to let her know i love every inch of it and i'm deeply attracted to it as well. I wanted to play our song which is always by Daniel Caesar and right after that we cuddled and fell asleep in each others arms until it was time to go home the next morning...

The End.