Fin

"Ok JoJo, today is the big day," Josuke said, adjusting the clip-on bowtie on Johiro's shirt. He was dressed in a mini tuxedo, his red hair had attempted to be combed down, but refused to stay out.

Josuke himself was dressed in a navy blue tuxedo, he had switched out his normal blue stud earrings for diamond studs, he felt it was more classy.

"Look at how handsome you are!" Josuke smiled, carrying Johiro over to the mirror, letting him stand in front of it.

"Handsome!" Johiro squealed before pointing to Josuke and shouting, "daddy handsome!"

Josuke smiled, "heck yeah I am!" He chuckled, "you are too!"

"Jojo handsome!" Johiro squealed, turning back to look at himself in the mirror.

"Hey I think I messed up," Okuyasu mumbled, fumbling with his tie.

"Let me help," Koichi said, shooing Okuyasu's hands away from the tie and retying it correctly, "there, fixed."

"Thanks, I tried following instructions but it didn't help," Okuyasu sighed.

"You still look good," Josuke said, reassuringly.

"Ivy said to send her congratulations and that she's sorry she couldn't make it," Okuyasu added.

"It's fine, I know she's probably busy with game stuff," Josuke replied.

Koichi opened the door to the groom's dressing room as someone knocked on the door.

"Wow you guys look fantastique!" Cerise exclaimed, "they want you guys down at the altar, all the guests are here so they want to get started," she said with a smile.

Josuke nodded, picking up Johiro, "is the bridal party ready?"

"Yes but we're waiting for you guys to be down at the altar," Cerise said, smiling.

"Well then let's go! I can't keep my fiance waiting!" Josuke exclaimed.

—------------------------------------------------------

Josuke stood at the altar, Okuyasu and Koichi lined up behind him as Johiro held onto his fingers.

Everyone was seated, all their family members and friends in a sea in front of him.

The wedding took place in a glass conservatory cleared specifically for weddings.

Black and white tiled floors with white iron chairs, and green ivy filling the space.

Tall ceilings stretched up to the sky as sunlight filtered through the glass.

The music began to play, filling the room with a classical composition of la vie en rose played on a violin, accompanied by piano and other stringed instruments.

The doors opened and the first to lead the bridal parade down the aisle were the bridesmaids, each dressed in a baby blue silk dress carrying a bouquet of white roses, Cerise, Yumiko, and Sakura as a junior bridesmaid.

Then Kaya and Akai came down the aisle, Akai carrying the rings and Kaya tossing white rose petals on the tiled floor.

And as the music reached its climax, Henrique appeared at the doors, holding his hand out and Yumiko took his hand, linking arms with her father.

She was dressed in a beautiful white tulle gown, the sleeves hanging off her shoulders and stopping at her mid forearm.

The bodice and skirt were covered in 3-dimensional fabric lily of the valleys, dotted with green leaves and stems.

She carried a bouquet made of white roses and lilies, green ivy cascading down from the bouquet.

A long white veil clung to a small silver tiara, decorated with little white flowers.