Hobie Brown*

2000 words
2/2 versions
Summary-Hobie hate labels but loves fucking you
WARNING:KISSING, FINGERING, HEAD, PET NAME, UNPROTECTED SEX, DEGRADING/PRAISE KINK (tell me what I missed?)

We all knew Hobie didn't like labels, and you being a 'just roll with it' kind of person didn't mind much at all. With you guys spending most of your time saving NY in multiple different dimensions, your little no strings attached relations with Hobie was more than satisfactory. Having to worry about being there and checking up on your partner wouldn't get in your way and whenever you needed to release some stress and take the edge off,you two were happily there for each other to lend a helping  hand, and other parts. So when Hobie asked you to swing by his dimension after patrol for a little time together, you were excited the whole rest of your day. You two hadn't done the dirty and squirty in almost a month and you had some  pressure built up. By now you've been spending most nights with your mind, and your fingers. Desperately swiping at your delicate clit, driving yourself wild with the memories of the nights you two spent together. Imagining it was him pleasuring you in ways that would make you cum in the matter of minutes. You could only hope that he was back in his dimension doing the same. Stroking his girthy dick, reminiscing on your sexy moans in his ear as he fucked you senseless. You could only imagine how much he needed you, it turned you on thinking about what he was going to do to you that night. It distracted you from work all day, waiting.

By the time your shift was over, a pool had formed in your panties, making you uncomfortable. You head home to change into something that you were sure would make him regret making you wait so long. You and Hobie had taken breaks from sex before. He says spending some time apart makes you more needy and passionate during sex. He loved the way you begged for him when you missed him, you were wetter, louder, wanted to get closer, and he was obsessed. You put on just one of his large shirts and a knee high sock (idk ya'll something abt you wearing his clothes turned him on😭), and opened a portal into his bedroom. He was sitting on his bed shirtless, lights dimmed. "There you are luv. I thought you'd stood me up!" He says with a small chuckle. "Yeah we'll I'm here, so what did you want?" You put on your best 'I don't care' face. He shot you his signature sly smirk as he looked intently over your frame. "Oh don't try the attitude with me luv, i know you missed me. I mean I hope so cause I sure missed you." He said standing up from his spot and making his way towards you. His eyes never left you body. He bit his lips slowly as he trails his long slender fingers down your body and to your lower waist. He lowered his head to meet yours (assuming he's taller than you) his lips just centimeters away, finally piercing your eyes with his hungry gaze. "You do miss me, yeah?" "Yeah" you said, inching closer to him. "Why don't you show me how much princess?" He leaned down further, cupping the back of your thighs in his hands, indicating for you to jump. He adjusted you in his arms and grips your ass, making you let out a whimper. You needed him bad. You wrap your arms around his neck and grip the back of his head pushing his lips against yours. You moan from the coldness of his piercing and he let out a moan/giggle of satisfaction, he feels the lack of underwear you decided to visit him with and is pleased. He walks backward to his bed and sits down, allowing you to remain on top of him. You deepen the kiss pushing him further back into the bed, your ass still firmly gripped in his large hands.

You slowly begin to rock back and forth on him and he groans into your mouth. You can feel him growing hard against your bare clit and it feels amazing. Your juices spread over his boxers, making them wet and he can feel it. Hobie trails his hand over your ass and spreads your cheeks covering his fingers in your excitement. "mmhhhhhh!"  You exclaim throwing your head in pleasure. He had surprised you by slipping his two middle fingers into your pussy. He pulled them out and repeated the motion over and over again stretching your walls. You were moaning and shivering on top of him and he was enjoying the view. He takes his other hand and roughly grabbed you throat, pulling you back into a sloppy kiss. Moaning into his mouth now, you begin to grind on his fingers to maximize your pleasure. You can feel your self becoming undone around his fingers, your moans becoming loader with each stroke. He feels you clenching around him and moves faster in you, knuckles deep reaching your g-spot. You let out a high pitched moan. "Fuuucckkkkk! Right there baby please uuhhhh!!'" You release around him in a shaking fit. He slowed down and road out you high. You collapse on him and look into his eyes, him staring back at you with a smirk on his face. He takes his fingers out of you and you wince at the emptiness. He brings his hand up to his mouth and still looking you in the eyes, licked a stripe of your juices from his two fingers. He continued to do so slowly, the inserted them into his mouth and slurped up the rest."Fuck baby." You say. He chuckles and rolls you over, him hovering over you now. He gives you a long wet kiss, allowing you to taste yourself in his mouth. "I hope you didn't think we were done luv?"

He pushes his knee up to your still wet and sensitive pussy and you let out a small moan. Attaching his lips to your jawline, he left a sloppy line of hickies leading down to your neck. He takes his time and kisses both sides of your neck and as he reaches your sweet spot, you screwed your eyes shut and bit your bottom lip. You can feel his smirk on your skin as he continues sucking your neck, trying to get a better reaction. He licks a stripe to your ear and nibbles on it a bit. "Don't get silent now princess, let me hear you loud and clear." He growled deeply, a little frustrated. He went to try again and this time you didn't dare hold back. "Hmmhhhmh!" "There's a good girl." He snuck his hands underneath your shirt and felt that you weren't wearing a bra either. He looks you in the eyes, silently asking for permission. You nod and he lifts his shirt above your head. He looks you over with lust in his eyes and dives into your neck again, moving to your collar bone and chest, leaving more hickies in his path. He goes to your nipples and sucks on them one by one, fondling the other in his hand and flicking your nub. You get to moaning again and it sounds like music to his ears. He finally stops and moves down to your stomach and thighs and back up to your heat. He gives you clit a quick kiss earning another high moan. "So fucking wet for me yeah ? Dirty little cunt." He growls. You sits up off of the bed making sure your looking his way and removes his pants painfully slow. You grow frustrated and get up putting your hand over his on the hem of his boxers "please Hobie." "Okok sorry princess." He says laughing. You side eye him and sit back down still looking and waiting. Waiting...You're tired of waiting. You pull them down yourself and get down on your knees to sit face to face with his hard dick. You take it in your hands and give it a few strokes as he groaned your name in pleasure. He looked you in your eyes and you decided to give him a show. You slapped it on your wet tongue a couple of times, looking deeply into his eyes. He bit his bottom lip sexily and groaned again. "Fuck princess you look fantastic, all for me yeah?" His accent was sooo sexy, especially during sex. His sentence gave you extra motivation. You climb onto the bed and laid on your back, your head hanging upside down off the side, mouth wide open ready to take him in. He sticks it in your mouth slowly, letting out a long drawn out moan as his tip hits the back of your throat. You try not to gag as he pulls out and repeats. "Fuckkk you nasty little slut, taking me in your dirty little mouth like this." He moans out while fucking your face. After a few strokes he pulls out and moves you around, your lower half hanging over now. He wraps your legs around him and gently slides himself into your wet hole. you both let out a loud moan from the feeling of him in whole stretching and filling you to capacity. It was almost enough to make you unravel right there. He gives you a minute to adjust to him since it's been a little while. You can feel him twitching inside of your trying not to move. You tap his shoulder indicating the ok and he happily slides half way out and back again. Your screw your eyes shut in pleasure while he picked up the pace and leaned down into a kiss. He pecked down your face and neck retraced all the hickeys he gave you.

You were a moaning mess around him and wrapped your arms around his neck. You also tightened your legs around his waist, pulling him in even more. "AAHH FUUUUCKK BABYYYYYY" you yelled in his ear from the new angle, he growled loudly into your neck in response. He sped up once more pounding harder into your pussy and looked you in the eyes. He saw that your eyes were still screwed shut and he sat up to grab you by the throat. Your eyes were now wide open, "Look me in my eyes when I'm fucking you luv" "O-okayyyyy" "Good fucking girl" he says lightly pushing your head into the sheets. You focus on his eyes as he contorts his face in pleasure trying not to get carried away. You squeeze around him repeatedly and he tries to sigh it away but it turns into a breathy moan as he throws his head back, eyes rolling slightly. You loved the affect you two had on each other. Both slowly coming undone together. You feel pressure build in your stomach and it's about to burst "Baby shiiittt I'm ab-" "Princess cum for me... please." That was all it took for you to have the most leg shaking orgasm you've had in a long time. He rides out your high and soon after pulls out to finish on your stomach in a fit of hoarse grunts and winded pants.

He helps you crawl to the top of the bed and went to the kitchen and bathroom for water and a wet rag to wipe you down with. When he's done cleaning y'all up he plops down beside you and sighs. "That was amazing princess, you did so good." He said cracking a smile. "Thank you baby." You say with a smile of your own. You lay down on his chest and feel it raising and lowering with his breath. "I really have missed you Hobie" "I've missed you too princess."

Hope you guys liked the storyyyyy!!! byeee❤️❤️