Anne and Marcy's Outcome

After having her secret be revealed to Anne, Marcy saw the box sitting on the podium as she just rescued Sprig. She knew it was time to go home, she grabs the box as she opened a portal. "Please work, Please work." Marcy kept rambling as she tried to open the portal. Andrias saw this and shouted. "No!" Andrias shouted.

He ran to stop Marcy but Sasha and Grime blocked his way. "ME AND GRIME WILL HOLD HIM! JUST GO!" Sasha shouted. Anne nods as The Planters help her up as they make their way to the portal. "Quick! Into the portal everyone, Hurry!" Marcy said. Andrias managed to beat Sasha and Grime as he ran at Marcy. "THE BOX!" Andrias shouted.

"Marcy! Hurry!" Anne shouted. Marcy looks up at her. "I just need to-" Marcy got cut off as Anne knew Andrias was about to stab Marcy. She grabs Marcy's arm and yanks her into the portal, causing her to drop the box. Marcy wrapped her arms around Anne as the portal sends them to Earth, Anne, Marcy and The Planters wake up on a car as Marcy was on top of Anne.

"What the?" Polly said. "Oh my frog." Sprig shouted. "What is this place?" Hop Pop asked. "Home." Anne and Marcy said together. Anne, Marcy and The Planters get off the car and see Las Angeles with their very eyes. "Wow." They all said. "I can't believe it, Marcy, we're home." Anne said. Marcy looks down with depression in her eyes as she feels guilty of what she's done. They make their way to Anne's house.

Anne checks her phone while The Planters are admiring LA, Marcy looks at Anne with guilt as she needs to apologize to her. "Hey Anne?" Marcy said in depression. Anne looks at Marcy. "Yeah Mar-Mar." Anne said. Marcy hugs Anne tightly as she sobs in Anne's shoulder. "Anne, I'm so sorry. I was so scared of moving away and losing you, I was just scared that it would mean the end of our friendship." Marcy said sobbing.

Anne's eyes turn to sadness as she hugs Marcy back. "Marcy, It's okay. I know what you did was wrong but, I Forgive You, Marcy." Anne said. Marcy looks at Anne as Anne strokes her cheek and wipes the tears from her eyes. "I can never hate you Mar-Mar, we've been friends since we were little and I can't ever hate you because of mistake." Anne said.

Marcy smiles as she hugs Anne again. "Thank You, Anna-Banana." Marcy said. Anne smiles. "You're welcome, Mar-Mar." Anne said. The two hold hands as they and The Planters make it to Anne's house, Anne sits there with complete shock and joy on her face. "Okay guys, here goes nothing." Anne said. She, Marcy and The Planters walk up to the door and are ready to knock.

Mrs. Boonchuy was inside, mixing batter. She then hears a knock on the door. "I'm coming, I'm coming." Mrs. Boonchuy said. She opens the door to see Anne, Marcy and The Planters standing in front of her. "Hi, Mom." Anne said. Mrs. Boonchuy tears up as she drops the bowl and hugs Anne and Marcy, Mrs. Boonchuy comes out as he heated the bowl drop. "What was that nosie, everything okay?" Mr. Boonchuy said.

"Dad!" Anne shouted. "Hi, Mr. B." Marcy said. "Anne? Marcy?" Mr. Boonchuy said with tears in his eyes. "You two are back!" Mr. Boonchuy said as he joined the hug. Domino comes in as Anne picks her up. "Are you two okay? where have you two been?" Mrs. Boonchuy asked. "It's a really long story." Anne said. "Hi Anne's Parents!" Sprig shouted. Mr. And Mrs. Boonchuy stood there shocked and surprised as there's a talking frog. "I'm Sprig Planter and Anne and Marcy's friend and walking, talking frog." Sprig said as he eats a fly.

Mr. Boonchuy faints as they head inside and Anne and Marcy explain everything, Anne and Marcy head upstairs as The Planters go into their guest bedroom. Anne and Marcy sit down on the bed as Marcy remained silent, Anne is confused why Marcy looks sad. "Marcy, what wrong?" Anne asked. Marcy started crying as Anne hugs her tightly. "Anne, I'm so sorry for everything I've done." Marcy said.

"Marcy, I already forgave you but what do you mean?" Anne asked. They break the hug as Marcy finally spoke what's bothering her. "Anne, the reason I sent us to Amphibia is because you and Sasha ignored my interests and my needs. You guys hurt me badly and I was thinking that if I told you guys what I'm going through, you guys wouldn't listen." Marcy said.