The Core's Outrage

After witnessing Marcy going through the portal with Anne and The Planters, Andrias sits on his throne in silence as he hears thunder and lightning from outside the castle. Andrias thinks about his next move as he sees the pin Marcy gave to him when they first met, he sighed as he betrayed Marcy and her trust and nearly killed her.

He hears a voice in his head as he looks up at his crown. "My Lord?" Andrias said. The Entity orders to see him, Andrias gets up off his throne as he walked down into the chamber. Andrias kneels as his master appears before him, six robotic tentacles come down as the monster opens it's nine orange eyes. "My Lord." Andrias said. The Core tells him to rise. "My Lord, I apologize for the incident that almost happened. Your host is on Earth but will return soon." Andrias replied.

The Core looks at him and turns around. "My Lord." Andrias said. The Core looks at Andrias. "Must it be Marcy? Can't we use someone else?" Andrias asked. "Do you wish to disappoint us again, Andrias?" The Core said. "Father?" Andrias said. "Andrias, you may have managed to recharge the box but you fail to give us a host. Once she returns, she will be ours. Don't fail us again." Aldrich said. "Yes Father, I won't fail again." Andrias said.

Andrias heads back upstairs with The Core remains in hiding until the time comes, Andrias looks at the pin and sighed. "Marcy, I'm so sorry for what I've done. I don't deserve forgiveness but I hope that you are safe." Andrias replied. He sits on his throne in silence as he flashbacks to the day he met Marcy.

Andrias' Flashback...

Andrias was sitting on his throne with his pajamas on with his coffee cup reading his newspaper, he hears a voice through the doors. "Come on, Lady Olivia, there's a whole castle for me to explore." Marcy said. Lady Olivia came run to her side, Marcy then gasps as she sees Andrias' on his throne. Andrias can't believe what he's seeing. "King Andrias, I present to you the creature known as Marcy Wu." Olivia said.

Marcy walked towards Andrias with her broken leg. "So your king of Newtopia, man your huge, Andrias, huh, can I call you Drais?" Marcy asked. "Only one person ever called me that." Andrias said. "Oh right, boundaries Marcy." Marcy said. "You know I can fit in your pocket." Marcy said. "What?" Olivia said nervously.  "Huh?" Anne said in confusion.

Marcy started to clime Andrias. "Here we go, oopsie daisy, new it." Marcy said. "ohh I just thought of something." Marcy said. She puts a cube robot pin on Andrias' robe. "A little gift for the king of Newtopia, I hope you like it." Marcy said. Olivia was worried that Marcy made him mad, but Andrias stated laughing.

He picks Marcy out of his pocket. "Indeed I do little master Marcy." Andrias said. "Master, I'm a master, OMG, Anne and Sasha will never believe this- Woah!" Marcy said as she falls out Andrias' pocket. Andrias managed to grab Marcy before she falls. "Ohh, speaking in my friends, have you seen them?" Marcy asked.  "I gotta make sure that their okay." Marcy said.

"We haven't, but we are looking." Andrias said. "In the meantime, you'll be our honored guest here, Lady Olivia will show you to your quarters." Andrias said as puting Marcy down. "This way, Master Marcy." Lady Olivia said. "Okie Doki, Bye King Andrias." Marcy waved at Andrias.

After they left, Andrias touches the pin with a smile on his face as he has grown to like Marcy. The Core comes and tells Andrias to kill her. "Kill her? now? but we still don't know where the box is." Andrias told The Core. The Core tells him about the olm prophecy. "It's true the Olm Prophecy makes keeping her alive risky. But My Lord, she's just a child, perhaps all of this is overblown." Andrias said.

The Core asked what he proposed. "What do I proposed?" Andrias said. He stated thinking as he looks up at the writing of the prophecy and a ritual. "In studying the ancient writings, it appears there's a ritual that allows these chosen heros to give up their abilities and the responsibilities that comes with them." Andrias said.

"Why not befriend this Marcy and lure her friends here, will siphon their powers, neutralize the prophecy-" Andrias was cut off. "And restore our families legacy in one, fill swoop." Aldrich said, Andrias turns around to see his late father. "Well, done Andrias." Aldrich said. He gets dragged into the darkness as Andrias looks down at the pin in deep depression.

Flashback Ends...

Andrias looks at the pin as he stands from his throne. "Marcy, I'm so sorry but I have to do this." Andrias said. He snapped his fingers as Cloak-Bot comes from above. "Cloak-Bot, this is your objectives." Andrias replied. Cloak-Bot laughs. "This mission requires the utmost discretion." Andrias said. Cloak-Bot scans the blue gem. "My plans are in motion, are forces are growing, but there is one can stand between me and my conquest." Andrias said. "Anne Boonchuy." Andrias said.

"Cloak-Bot, she must be eliminated and bring her friend, Marcy Wu here at once." Andrias said. "Yes, Your majesty." Cloak-Bot said as he stands the green gem too. Andrias activated the portal as Cloak-Bot is about to go through. "Oh and one more thing." Andrias said. Cloak-Bot turns towards Andrias. "Would you mind picking up the lastest cynthia coven book?" Andrias asked. "Marcy got me hooked in and I'm dying to know what happens and tell her all of this will ya?" Andrias asked.

"Understood, Sire." Cloak-Bot said as he walked into the portal. Andrias feels guilty that he's doing all of this but he wants to make his father and ancestors proud of him for him doing what they should have done thousands of years ago. "Marcy, I'm so sorry for this but I have too." Andrias replied as he walked to his throne and sat down. He stared at the pin Marcy gave to him as he sat alone in the throne room in depression.

The Core sees this through Andrias' Crown as his father, Aldrich, is not going to let soom human girl turn him against his family and The Core.