How you meet (part.2)

Scara/Wanderer: Kunikuzushi laid under the shade of a sakara tree, resting agent it's trunk.

A soft smile fell on his face as he cupped the fallen flowers from the tree in his hands, and blew them out into the open air.

"The trees are beautiful this time of year, don't you think?" He heard a voice from behind him.

He turns around startled only to see a young woman smiling down at him.
His face grows red as he looks back up at her.

"Oh! Sorry did I startle you?" She says as she kneels down next to him but makes sure there's room between them.

"Who-who are you." He asks shyly looking away slightly

"Just call me Y/n." She said smiling gently at him

Heizou: "Detective Heizou we have a new case for you." A man said as he placed papers atop his office desk.

"Oh~? And what was the crime of this said case?" The Detective said looking down at the papers.

"Attempted murder..." Heizou lifted his head up, eyes wide.

"How's the victim's condition, are they alright?"

Heizou always sympathized with the victims of his cases, but especially in this case. Going through something like that couldn't have been easy.

The man continues "Well enough for questioning, you're expected to see them as soon as possible." And with that the man left.

---------------------At The Hospital----------------------

"Your miss L/n correct?" He asks and you slowly nod, it was not worth the pain to speak.

"Well miss L/n..." He says as he walks over to you.

"I promise you that I will bring whoever did this to you to Justice..."

Aether: The traveler was in the Sumeru desert, but unlucky for him he was not prepared for how hot the desert heat would be.

"The traveler doesn't look so good, are you ok?" Paimon asked her voice laced with worry.

"I-im fine...P-paimon let's just...keep going."

"O-ok..."

The traveler and his companion continue to venture deeper into the desert. But then Aether collapsed on the sand, his vision growing dark and the sound of Paimon's voice slowly growing quieter.

"Traveler why did you- TRAVELER! OH NO NO NO NO NO TRAVELER-"

Soon after collapsing in the desert he wakes up in an unrecognizable room.

"Where am I-"

"Your in Aaru village, you passed out in the desert due to dehydration and exhaustion." He heard a voice say.

"Don't worry I have no intention of harming you." The women said with a smile.

"Paimon..Wait where's Paimon!?" Aether exclaimed worried for his small companion.

"If you're talking about your little companion she's in the other room... anyway my name's Y/n it's nice to meet you traveler..."