You Have A Child Together. (Part. 1)

Kazuha: You rest your head on the door frame, the wind caressing your face as you watched your husband place his hands over the child's much smaller ones as he holds tightly to the katana, and with one clean movement he slashes through the air, the sound of the blade lingering in the air. You applaud the child. Your son turns to you, his face bright and cheeks pink.

"Did you see that Mother! Now I too can protect you just like father!"

"Well aren't I the luckiest girl in the world..."

Xiao: You both thought it would be impossible for you two to have children. Danger is the both of you face in your day to day life could pose a threat to both you and the baby during the pregnancy. Although no words were said you both agreed that a child would not be a possibility.

But you both would be proven wrong...

One of your visions had prophesized about this, you had no idea when or how this new born adepts would come into being, all you knew was that you were not the one to bring this child into the world, a greater power would be in charge of that.

"Seems fate has proven us wrong once more..."

Lyney: Years had passed, you two had matured into adulthood and began your future together, first with rings then with a child of your own. They would even steal the show, just before the currents fell small legs would run up to the stage and jump into the arms of your magician. The crowds audible aw's filling the air as the currents finally would come to a close.

"I think you just stole my grand finale~."

"Hehe!"