preview

Ollie in the picture above :)

Oliver

I walked through the woods at a slow speed as I tried to find a comfortable place to rest.

Having been outside for almost two hours, I was exhausted and knew I needed to nap somewhere before returning home. Though I didn't really want to return anytime soon, I knew I needed to or else I would have a bunch of angry overprotective wolves on my back.

Now, don't get me wrong, I love my pack more than anything. They treated me like I was an equal to them and not some worthless runt. They pampered me like a pretty princess. Only sometimes, it got a bit annoying because they didn't seem to think I was capable of doing anything for myself.

I found a patch of grass and leaves behind a large rock and decided that it was best that I just settle for this instead of wandering even further and exhausting myself anymore.

"Oh, but he's so cute, Andre. I just wanna pick him up and cuddle him to death! " I heard a man cooing behind the trees. It took me a moment, but I knew I recognized the voice from somewhere.

"Shut up, James! He's new to the pack, you need to let him be! You could seriously freak him out! And besides, I told you that if anyone cuddled him, it would be me, " Another voice growled back at him.

"Oh really? Why's that?" The man I assumed to be James snorted at him.

"Because," Andre sighed. "Oliver is my mate. "

At that moment I leaped backwards in shock, crushing the leaves beneath me and causing Andre and James' heads to snap over to me.

Crap.

Okay, I know this is short. I'm fully aware. But I figured that since it was just a sneak peek, it didn't need to be very long.

Please, if you have any suggestions or inputs, leave them in the comments and I'll try to reply to them.

Lol, just realized I'm talking as if there are actually people reading this. 😂

If you did actually read this, THANK YOU! Oh and you could vote ;)