f i v e- oliver

"Daddy! Daddy I have to tell you something! " I yelled as I ran through his house, dragging Andre behind me.

"What, baby, what? " He said, coming out of his office with a panicked look on his face. Oops, he probably thought that I had an emergency or something. My bad.

"I have to tell you something. " I said with a large smile. I wonder if he suspects it..

"Are you gonna tell me that Andre is your mate? Because if so, I already knew that. " He chuckled.

My jaw actually dropped. This man has known for who knows how long that Andre is my mate, but hasn't told me? Are you kidding? Why is the world against me?

"Wha-aa- what? How'd you know?" I stuttered out with a whine.

"Honey, we can see it in the both of your eyes. You've had feelings for each other for years now, you just didn't realize it. " Mom said, coming down the stairs.

"And no one wanted to tell me?" I whined.

Andre chuckled and pull me close to him. "We've all known, we just wanted you to figure it out on your own. "

"Why is everyone against me?!"

"We aren't baby, we just didn't wanna freak you out. " Andre smiled and kissed my temple.

My heart fluttered when he called me "baby" and I automatically forgave him.

"Oh, I understand." I smiled, staring at his pretty eyes.

"As cute as this is, we should probably talk about what happens now." Daddy said.

"What do you mean?" I asked curiously. I thought this was all that had to be said and then I could leave.

"Are you going to be moving into Andre's apartment? "

Oh that kind of stuff.. honestly I haven't thought about any of that. I just got really excited that we were mates.

"Well, I don't know. " I shrugged.

"It's up to you, sweetie. You can come live with me or you can stay here. It doesn't matter to me, you just have to decide. "

"Oh. " I sighed. That's such a hard decision. I love living with mommy and daddy, but I can't wait to start my future with my mate. "Where would we be moving?"

"Not far baby, just a few floors up. On the top floor to be specific. " He laughed.

I smiled. The top floor is not that far away.. but I still don't know.

"How about you try living down here for a while, and whenever you decide you want to move in, you let me know and I'll make it happen." Andre said, running his fingers through my hair softly.

"Okay. " I said and kissed his cheek.

Mommy smiled and looked to daddy who was already smirking.

"Alright, so, when do you think your dad is going to want to tell the pack that you're becoming Alpha?" Daddy asked Andre.

"I am not sure. I have to go talk to him after this. He still doesn't know. " Andre said.

"Oh, well, you guys can go ahead and tell him and figure out what you will do. We will see you both at dinner. "

-/\-

When the night came, Andre took me to my room to put me to bed. I still wasn't sure that I wanted to live with him yet.

"I'll stay here with you until you fall asleep. Do you wanna jump in the shower before you lay down?" Andre asked me with a soft smile.

I yawned and nodded my head at him. "Just wait here and I'll be out in a minute. " I told him and walked into the bathroom.

I didn't want him to leave, but at the same time I knew that I need to take some time and decide what I want to do about us.

I took a quick shower because I didn't want him to have to wait on me for a while. I slipped on my white briefs and a big white t-shirt before coming back to the room.

"Oh baby you look so cute, like an angel. " Andre said as he pulled me to lay down on the bed with him.

I curled up next to him with my head on his chest.

"I love listening to your heart beat, it's so relaxing. " I said, squeezing him gently.

It wasn't long before I drifted off to sleep.

-/\-

WOW! It's me guys! I can't believe it's been so long since I did this story. Things have changed so much. I do miss being on Wattpad and writing. I wrote this short chapter just to see if anyone still had this in their library.

That being said, do you guys want me to continue this story, or write another chapter to end it?

Let me know!

Thank you all so much for the continuous support you gave me even though I have been gone for so long, I love you all!!!!!