-5-

came quickly the next day and for the whole day I did nothing but ignore the little group of superheroes and the strange looks De Silva kept sending me; on the other hand, however, I set out in search of all the ingredients, joining Schwoz at the Man nest late in the afternoon, once I was assured of the precise time the boys would be gone.

"it won't take long, once the formula is ready you'll have to make sure you put it in a drink and then make her drink it, it has no taste
so ahe won't notice anything."

I listened to him words carefully, studying in my mind the plan I would come up with for my mission, it wasn't easy and it probably wasn't even right, but I've been away from her all this time..no one but Schwoz remembers me, I can't rely on anyone but him.

-skiptime-

yet another day has gone by, it's amazing how fast time goes by when you have things to do, it's already been three days since I've been in Swellview and the plan is going swimmingly so far....
the hard part is this: stealing De Silva's water bottle while she'll be busy with basketball practice, mixing up the formula and waiting, letting the rest come by itself
but I wasn't alone for this, having a cousin in the know has its advantages!

"she should have started by now, what are we waiting for?"

ah, right-I was lost in my own thoughts.

we reached the gymnasium a few seconds later, sitting on the steps on either side of the court and watching without speaking, but observing the moves of the corvina who still hadn't noticed us, too busy beating one of her campmates.

"and now how do we know what her bor-"

"the longer one, with the black cap."

"man, you sure are a stalker"

tsk...that's not true...when you're in love you always give attention to the little details...

a second later Buddy reached the last staircase where he would sit
right next to the canteens and hid the raven one behind her legs, taking advantage of it to pick it up as he stood turned to the opposite side.
He lifted it toward me soon after and placed it inside my backpack, where it was immediately opened and filled with the rosy liquid.
IT'S DONE!

and not even a second to sing victory that she turned around, immediately squinting at me, still suspicious
damn..I could hear her whispering "her again" with a stewing air even from a distance..she must really dislike me I guess, and to think we were destined until 2 years ago.
Buddy fearfully looked up at me, taking my backpack in his hands and stowing it behind his back, where the water bottle was then pulled out and put back in its place.

Phew..I said it would help.

✍️-writer's corner-✍️

i apologize in advance for the short chapters and I apologize again for the grammatical errors, i prefer to have different chapters for each coming day, chapter 6 will be out very soon! enjoy reading <3