Chapter 1:About their "Home"

There was a place called the Mega Pizza Plex inside there were so many rooms the gift shop,the glamrocks,food courts,Dj man’s stage,party rooms,and more even a daycare run by 2 celestial animatronics during lights on it’s one called Sundrop that would take care of kids during the day and the night bot is called Moondrop took care of the kids during the night. They both shared their body’s to make it even of work for them but one day Moon asked something that change their relationship for the better he ask if Sun wanted to it’s partner and since Sun felt the same way he said yes and ever since then they have been to together by each other's side no matter what the problem was  it’s been a whole year since that day and they been more happier than they thought they could together but one night something happened and that cause them to speak less to each other they do talk just barley now and Moon lost the only one thing that it actually enjoyed other than hanging  with Sun alone and that was watching kids but not anymore though not since the incident that happened.
For background info Moondrop has/had a glitch or error in his code but the P&S people couldn’t figure out why the higher ups suggested to decommission it but Sun snuck in the office of one of the employees and took the paper they would use to show that they had permission to decommission Moon and ripped it in pisces and threw it in the shredder to make it look like one of the staff did it on accident no one found out where the paper went so they let it go. And for Sun he wasn’t allowed to be outside that daycare since that last time they got attacked by a robber he was almost decommissioned because of all of the damage but the night before Sun was due Moon spent his whole night bribing his friend Monty to try fixing Sun so due to that they were banned to leave the daycare only when joined with a staff member to P&S but other than that he can’t leave. But one night was different and weird. And Moon didn’t like that because nothing can happen to this place.
This is his home well to be honest it’s really not it’s home. Well, in his heart their heart is drawn to a different home that is far far far away from here. It and Sun are in separated body’s and they are living happily together. But that’s when Moon heard it *BOOM* it came from the Daycare entrance when Moon got there that's when he seen it a fire had started Moon ran in pass the fire to find Sun as fast as it could by the time he did, it was to late Sun didn’t charge fast enough to realize that something exploded and Moon blamed itself for it because he wouldn’t let Sun to his appointment at P&S so Sun couldn’t get the upgrade that makes the animatronics charge faster and longer battery life as the fire crackled and roared Moon walked over next to Sun and sat down leaning it’s head down on Sun’s shoulder closing his eyes and powering off for the last time it was their last time powering off that night. So he thought..