Chapter 2:All about everyone and their appearances

Before the fire Sun was a nice,caring,beautiful,gentle,sweetest person Moon ever met but Moon was rude,stubborn,cold,dark,handsome,ruff,smart, every person that has known him they met but to Sun, Moon is different well yes Moon were all those things he just acted a bit more different they acted more nice,calm,gentle,still handsome in Sun’s eyes. But Moon was only like that because he gave up on trying to be someone else. Before they were considered a “monster” “freak” “scary” ect. All because of its red LED eyes and his sharpish teeth, it’s creepy walk/stance, his low creepy-ish voice the way it glitch out at points but that never stopped Sun from loving and talking to his partner Moon. Moon doesn't actually mean anything, he was playing along with what people say about it. Even though it hurts him, it still goes along with it but the only person who saw it was Sun, and Rain the only two people that can understand what Moon has and is going through and how he feels and it’s glad that he has the two of them.
Rain is nice,caring,sarcastic,helpful,and energetic. Sun and Moon look completely different Sun is bright orange and a pale tan-ish yellow color with sharp looking but not at all rays with the yellow and orange blending in with each other red ribbons with bells ruffles on their neck and the band of his pants red and yellow stripes on their pants little jester shoes with bells on the end and crescent moons near his heels. Moon on the other hand Moon is white and a dark blue or purple hard to tell by the eyes a light but dark hat with yellow stars red glowing eyes red with a yellow line the same color as the hat and same stars on their pants the same shoes as Sun’s, along with the a half circle with 3 triangles representing the rays for a Sun. Rain on the other hand is a human with light medium length hair with a tan skin color and tall but not even close to Sun is 9’4ft tall so is Moon but it’s hard to tell with all the slouching he does which also causes it back issues but he doesn’t care but you’ll know it when it actually decides to stand up straight. But anyway Rain also has some scars all over them and they all have different stories she didn’t prefer sharing them with others. Rain showed them some pictures of his girlfriend and they have pictures of Azul hanging up in her work space. She has dirty blonde  hair with some strands of green, she has kinda mixed skin,she’s short,and her aesthetic is cottage core.  Rain describes her as kind,caring,loyle,prefers to be alone but hates to be lonely,loves nature,funny,and really socially awkward.