- Chapter 13 <> GO!-

CLARA'S parents bought a pool while she was gone on tour, she found out when her parents said that they were going to the pool

CLARA'S parents bought a pool while she was gone on tour, she found out when her parents said that they were going to the pool. Once she found out she immediately told her friends over the phone. Later that day, claras parents still weren't home and so she invited her 2 bestfriends over, and they finally arrived at 15 minutes.

"Finally!" Said clara smiling ass he let her friends in.

"Sorry Clara, my mom held me back from going for a little while." Said Florence.

"It's fine. " she says smiling.

"What are you smile about huh?" Asked Zara as she placed her bag on the couch.

" my parents bought a pool!! A pool!" She yelled excitedly.

"Hell yea! Finally oh my gosh." Said Florence as she sarcastically passed out.

"I know" said Zara laughing.

"They aren't home yet, so I'm guessing they're still there but I'll try to get us to be able to go whenever we want." Said Clara crossing her legs.

"I've been dying to go to a pool ever since I dropped out." Said Zara.

"Me too!" Said Clara.

"I'm bummed my mom won't let me drop out." Said Florence pouting.

"It's understandable, really. I mean, you come from a very dedicated family. So of course your mom wouldn't want you to drop out, she wants you to success." Said Zara hugging flo.

"Yea I know." She muttered.

"Talking about success.. I finally decided what I want my dream career to be." Said Zara smiling widely.

"O.M.G. Do tell!" Said Florence sitting up.

"A model."  Gasped Zara as she stood up and posed jokingly.

"You totes have the body for that. And obviously me and flo would come to your shows to support you." Smiled Clara as she clapped her hands together.

" off topic, but Clara your house is huge.." muttered Florence.

" sometimes I can't believe it myself."whispered Clara rolling her eyes.

" don't let me stroll off by myself, I'll get lost in this maze." Said Zara sitting back down.

"Jeez I know. Listen I know this is kinda cliche rich girl but sometimes, I wish I was average, you know, living in a middle class neighborhood filled with crème 2 story houses, not this." Said Clara as she looked around.

"Huh.." said Florence confused on how Clara would want to change this for a house like hers.

"But anyway, back to zar!! My mom and help you find an agent and help you get deals with modeling agencies. " said Clara gripping Zara's hand tightly.