1.2 My surname is Wang (--_--)

The memory of twenty years was decompressed in an instant. Wang Zhaomou saw that he had put in all his efforts and finally had all the Wang family in his hands. He spent the rest of his life, forgetting to sleep and eat, leading the company to continue to expand.

The day before bankrupt, he was very high-spirited, and he held a meeting and said that he would bring the Wang Group into the world's top 500, but the next day he was told that Wang group was bankrupt.All assets were sealed, and he couldn't even bring a pair of extra pants.

All the hard work turned into bubbles overnight, and he became the biggest joke in Sucheng City. Even if he tried various methods to turn things around, all he got was endless humiliation.

The president of the Wang Group, who was once very prosperous, finally had nowhere to go, so he could only curl up in a leaky basement with no sunlight and mold everywhere. His Wang group bankrupted in just a few hours.

Wang Zhao Mou really can't figure it out, the company's operation has always been stable, even if I had to voluntarily file for bankruptcy on his own, it will take several days for the court to accept the ruling, not to mention the cumbersome procedures of issuing an announcement and declaring creditor's rights.

'Why overnight, everything he worked hard for became a joke ?'

As if the heavens were merciful to him, Wang Zhaomou finally saw the truth behind all this after completely losing consciousness.

This world is a Mary Su novel called "One Hundred Billion Contract, President Leng's Love". The main plot was about the male protagonist,Leng Ye, and the love and hate relationship with his marriage partner.Leng Ye had a "woman" on the left and a "girl" on the right. He also had a childhood marriage partner,who was obviously the female lead. Initially,the male protagonist didn't like her,he just wanted her body,and later wanted her kidney to save his first love.

In the first 100 chapters, the male protagonist abused the female protagonist, although the last 100 chapters are a happy chasing wife crematorium, but various plots that challenge the lower limit of IQ.

After reading the full plot, Wang Zhaomou finally realized that he is a small character in this book. To put it mildly, he is an 18th-line male supporting role, but to put it badly, he is just cannon fodder to add some drama.

Wang Zhaomou tried his best to find the paragraph in the novel about the reason for his bankruptcy.

[September in Sucheng has already entered autumn, and the cold wind that hits the face makes Leng Ye frown involuntarily.

The housekeeper handed over the coat, and Leng Ye waved his hand in a deep sense, raised his chin slightly like a knife, and his dark eyes were three points evil, three points cool, four points careless, and said slowly:

"It's getting cold, It's time for the Wang group to go bankrupt."]

Wang Zhaomou read this passage dozens of times, and finally, a line of tears slowly ran down the middle-aged President Wang's face.

'So,What did the Wang family do wrong?'

"Boss, what's wrong with you?" The one-eyed man brought a cup of warm water with concern, put it by Wang Zhaomou's hand, and asked cautiously.

"Your father just sent a message asking you to go to school to pick up Young Master Zhaoyun."

Wang Zhaomou raised his eyes in a daze, seeing his confidant when he was young, he couldn't help but have a complicated expression.

"Old Qi?"

"Boss." The one-eyed man bowed his head respectfully.

"Old Qi..." Wang Zhaomou tried his best to recall the contents of the book, raised his hand and buttoned his shirt unconsciously, "Put down everything you are doing right now, and help me find a person named Leng Ye."

If he remember correctly, There was a short passage in the book that mentions that Leng Ye was not born in Leng's family. He experienced a period of hardship when he was a child, which made him often have nightmares and some stomach problems.

"Leng Ye?" Old Qi took out a portable notebook and immediately wrote it down, "Boss, do you have more information besides the name?

" He should now..."Wang Zhaomou lowered his eyes and calculated, "Just turned one year old, look him for not only in Sucheng City, but also in other places. "

"What are you looking for him for? " Old Qi was a little puzzled as to why the boss suddenly wanted to find a one-year-old child.

" Of course... to give him a slap first, let him experience the dangers of the world. "

Wang Zhaomou said in a joking tone, his tone was like a spring breeze, "then he flicked his bird, told him to respect women, and finally slapped his ass, so that he would not pretend to be a big boss in the future. "

" Haha.. ha.." Hearing that the boss was joking, Old Qi smiled dryly. Looking at the boss in his twenties, he seemed to have experienced a lifetime in his eyes, and there was a strange feeling that could not be described. Seeing Old Qi put away the notebook, Wang Zhaomou picked it up his button phone, he was not very skilled in searching for contacts.

"Boss, who do you want to talk to? "Old Qi asked with concern.

"Of course,it's the lovely Mr. Zhang we just left." Wang Zhaomou smiled politely, "I owe him a glass of wine and a bag of garbage."

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Leng Ye, who had just turned one year old, cried so much that he almost passed out. Ji Lianhuo, who was beside him, hugged him and coaxed him all night with his eyes closed.

In order to occupy the stall before, Ji Lianhuo fought with a few gangsters, and his shoulder was injured, at that time he didn't shed a single tear. Now he is holding the crying child, but his clear eyes turned red.