1.3 My surname is Wang (⊙︿⊙)

"What a rubbish!, cry, cry, cry! Only know how to cry! You have been crying all night, and don't let people sleep!" There was a curse from the next door, and Ji Lianhuo gently covered the ears of the child in his arms, and pressed his chapped thin lips tightly , there was no trace of blood on his face.

"Daquan, keep your voice down, it's not good for the neighbors to hear you." A old man said with slightly hoarse voice.

"I just want everyone to hear that it's you, a lousy old man, who insists on letting the disaster star live in the house!

The person angrily added," Back then,Ji Lianhuo killed his own father and mother, and not long ago he killed his brother and sister-in-law. , you think your life is too long, so you let him live in with that little bastard, Having a father like you is a sin of eight lives !"

The walls are thin and there is no sound insulation at all,they could completely hear the curse.Leng Ye looked at his own uncle who had numb and indifferent eyes and feel helpless in his heart,So he barely stopped crying.

Looking around at the narrow and air-tight brick houses used to pile up sundries, and the fast crawling woodworms not far away, Leng Ye never imagined that he would go back to twenty years ago,where he was the weakest and the most powerless.

He is not called Leng Ye at this time,his father and his uncle are brothers who were adopted by a family named Ji in the early years, and his father named him Ji Dabao, a foolish name, but this is the only thing left to me by my parents.

Not long ago, both of his biological parents had a car accident and both passed away. His uncle yet to be found by the Leng family, and recognizes his ancestors and returns to his family. He just turned one year old, and he followed his uncle who was forced to drop out of high school in the third year of high school. They lived with their uncle who was addicted to gambling.

This kind of miserable life lasted for five full years, until his uncle and Leng's family met by accident, and the painful life came to an end.

His excellent memory has been magnified infinitely in those five years and he remembered everything that happened, especially today, Leng Ye remembers it very clearly. (Bro, he is literally a one year old kid)

Uncle carried himself on his back as usual, and pushed a small flatbed cart to sell fruit. On the road, he was chased by a group of stray dogs, and when he got there, he was stopped by a group of gangsters. In order to protect himself, his uncle sacrificed himself. Those gangsters broke the uncle' leg.

Because there was no money,his uncle's leg couldn't be treated in time, and he became permanently lame. Even if he went to Leng's house and received various treatments, he still couldn't recover.

Because of that,everyone ridiculed the uncle behind his back,overtime the words became even more hurtful. This also made his uncle's personality more and more gloomy. Later,marriage also became a bargaining chip in his uncle's hands, and his uncle forced him to marry someone he didn't love.

Now that he was experiencing these things it all over again, Leng Ye couldn't help but think, what would happen if his uncle didn't show up at the stall today?

Will it be different in the future?

Leng Ye slowed down his throat.Seeing the child stop crying, Ji Lianhuo's eyes softened, and he raised his hand pitifully to wipe away the tears hanging from the child's face.

Seeing his uncle's relaxed expression, Leng Ye secretly said sorry, the moment Ji Lianhuo was about to fall asleep while sitting, Leng Ye opened his mouth and cried hoarsely with all his strength.

Ji Lianhuo was awakened almost instantly, and there was even more unbearable scolding from the next door, and Leng Yemou cried with all his strength, not letting his dear uncle close his eyes.

"Two fucking things! Get out and make money!" The fifty year-old man put on a coat, kicked open the door and came over, with a broom in his hand, pointing at the little brat in Ji Lianhuo's arms furiously, and hit him with his hands, " I just know how to cry and cry! Is this bastard mouth too big?, he can't let the other people close their eyes!"

Ji Lianhuo quickly raised his hand to protect the child, and the broom with wind was whipped on his forearm, instantly showing a deep red bloodshot mark .

Li Daquan was still angry, and when he raised his hand again, he saw the young man in front of him raised his head, his brows were handsome, his dark eyes were like a bottomless dry well, gloomy and creepy, he couldn't help shivering.

Before his uncle could react, Ji Lianhuo lowered his head to protect the child in his arms, got up quickly, pushed the small cart, and walked out the door amidst the loud cries and the dense darkness of the early morning.