Eleven

[Y/N] slowly opened her eyes as she felt out of breath from the nightmare that she just had. She looked to her left to see Kakucho still fast asleep with his arm around her waist. Her lips curved into a smile as she leaned down and pecked his lips which made him tighten his hold on her, pulling her body closer to his. She covered her mouth, trying not to make any noise as she found him so adorable even though to many people; he's a nightmare to them. She waited a few minutes before she pulled his arm off of her and slowly got out of bed. She found his shirt on the ground and puts it on. She buttoned a few buttons as it fell down to her thighs before she patted her hair down, not wanting to know how messed up it is before walking out of the room.

She looked around to see if anyone was around. The hallway was empty which she was grateful about. She made her way to where her work desk was at as she sat down and turned on her computer that she's been using since she first started here. She searched up the name she heard earlier.

"Wakasa Imaushi.." She whispered as she searched up his name.

Not a lot showed up to her. It was some articles of the crimes he had done before he disappeared. She frowned as she tried to look for any pictures of him but nothing came up. All it showed was the crimes he supposedly was involved with. She ruffed her hair in frustration as nothing else came up. She wanted to know who this Wakasa person was. To see if she could remember him at least since he is her older brother. It frustrated her that she couldn't even remember her past. Not even her own family.

She laid back on her chair, letting out a loud sigh as she gave up since she couldn't find anything. She was about to get up until she felt arms around her shoulders and lips against her neck. Her lips curved into a smile since she knew whom it was. Just by his scent.

"What you doing awake at this time sweetie?"

A familiar voice was heard as she slightly turned to see Takeomi.

"Hi to you too, Take."

His lips curved into a smile at the nickname she gave him as he twirls her around the chair and leans down to her level.

"You didn't answer my question [Y/N]..How come your awake right now? Especially here? Are you working right now? You should be asleep."

She let out a deep breath as she frowned, slightly looking back at the screen.

"I wasn't working. I was curious about my so-called big brother. I wanted to see if I can remember him but nothing useful came up. Not even a picture."

He hummed as he quickly picked her up in his arms before sitting on the chair she was sitting on  and placing her on his lap.

"I used to know him. He was a part of the First Generation Black Dragons with me and Mikey's big brother."

[Y/N]'s eyes widen as she looked up at him but before she could say anything, he continued.

"Neither of us knew of his personal life especially of you being his little sister. He was always very private and distant. After Mikey's brother died, he disappeared. No one has seen or heard of him ever since then."

[Y/N] stared at him, seeing at how sad he looked. She frowned as she rested her hand against his cheek, catching his attention. She gave him a smile before pecking his lips.

"I'm sure everything will be okay. I just wished I could remember. I don't remember anything about my childhood. It's frustrating."

He chuckles at her and nods. He pulls her head against his chest as he strokes her hair.

"I know but don't worry. You'll eventually remember if he actually is your brother. Don't stress too much about it."

She hummed softly as she wrapped her arms around him, purring against his chest.