chapter 1

GUYS IM GONNA SEE WEEZER TOMORROW😝😝😝

here's my submarine playlist🥺 (check the comments)

Titan's POV:

I go to my locker and get my history textbook out of my locker. Today, I am wearing gray sweatpants, a 1D sweatshirt, a messy bun, and glasses.

I don't dress up and flaunt everything like other girls at this school. It's just school, we're here to learn! Anyways, I'm not really focused on finding a boyfriend, I want to become a marine biologist when I'm older, so I really have to focus on my studies.

Oh, of course, here comes the quarterback, Titanic Shipman with his teammates and girls. His locker happens to be next to mine! And because of that, he flirts with me every morning. I always roll my eyes at him because he flirts with everyone.

"Hey beautiful," Titanic says, smiling down at me. God, I'm so short!

I roll my violet orbs, "Go flirts with someone else, Carpathia would take a bullet for you just so she could have a chance with you."

"Wow, you really are a hard one to please." He stands over me, with his ocean blue orbs, they're shining with... something I can't describe...

I stand there, my face redder than the Communist Manifesto, playing with my chocolate hair.

Wow, his eyes really are pretty up close...

Wait, what was that?

He chuckles. Crap, did I say that out loud?

"You're adorable, Titan. Well, I have to go to class, see you later!"

I think I catch him winking at me before he walks away.

I sit down in Mrs. Paytas's history class. Kim Diamondearring asks if I'm okay, I say I am. Really, I have no idea.