ch 3.

He was the bassist in LOV, also the most popular member amongst his band-mates. Everyone built this sort of image of him in their heads believing he was a calm majestic bass player but that was actually far from the truth..

There was a more darker and twisted truth behind that fake persona he had put on in front of all his fans, in front of the entire world. He was a huge playboy, having girls coming in and out of his hotel room, non-stop.

His band-mates often would wonder what would go on inside his head, what was he thinking at that exact moment when they'd look at him.?

After his photo-shoots he'd go back to his dressing room straight away isolating himself, reaching for the cigarettes that laid on the counter in front of him, pulling one out and lighting it as he looked into the mirror watching himself do so.

He would also isolate himself when him and his bandmates got back to the hotel they stayed in, staying in his room alone for a while before eventually calling up some girls and sneaking them into the hotel so he could take them up to his room.

To his band-mates and everyone else who truly knew him, he just seemed like a huge womanizer and a very antisocial person who isolated himself away from everyone, although there'd be times he'd talk with them but it was a very rare thing to occur.

"Dabi, you need to lay low on bringing back girls to the hotel man. I get it that you might have some stress you gotta relieve but this is happening way to frequently!" Sako looked over at him clenching his fist and raising it up slightly in the air before sighing and looking at him with a look of concern, "What's going on? Are you alright?"

Dabi let out a low groan as he raised his head a bit from the couch, looking at Sako before lowering his head back down on the couch.

"I'm alright don't worry about me, as for layin' low I'll try but I can't guarantee you that I'll be able too." He scoffed as he spoke, Dabi didn't care about getting caught, he didn't even wanna become famous like this in the first place..

That was another thing about Dabi, he didn't care much about anything and often wouldn't listen to whatever he was told not to do.

Dabi did whatever Dabi was pleased to do.

"C'mon Dabi.. can't you at least do it for the sake of our band!? Didn't you wanna be apart of this??" Sako raised his voice as he jolted up from the couch, he seemed so stressed about this while Dabi looked at him with a blank stare, he really couldn't care less..

"I wanted to be apart of it before when we started it for fun, now I don't." Dabi spat out as he closed his eyes, all his bandmates looked at him like he was crazy

If he was being totally honest, this whole famous life was stressing him out, the constant going back and forth with schedules, arguments with the company, weird stalker fans and scandals that'd break out from time to time.

It annoyed him, he wished that he could've gone back to the more simpler life he had before.. that was too late now.

He'd have to wait until their contract with the company ended then he'd be free from this mess..

"Relax sweetheart, I was only messin' with you." He snickered as he stared at her shocked expression, like he'd ever take a bartender back home with him..

She just stared at him with a blank expression before blinking a bit and letting out a slight laugh, there was some nervousness behind it but she hid it since she didn't wanna make herself look dumb in front of him.