Introduction

Hiding Behind a Mask

Extended Summary

There was nothing worse than waking up one morning to find out you are moving in with the world famous playboy philanthropist. It's even worse when you are the daughter of said playboy philanthropist. 

Allison Stark was about to start a new life, and there was no going back. With her powers starting to develop, and quickly getting taken under the wing of the Avengers, there was only so much she could resist. But can she still live a normal life, and save the country on the weekends?

With most of the team feeling like family, she must face life with half of them in hiding, being stuck in the tower without being able to see anyone, and figuring out what is going on with herself. When she thinks she is at her lowest someone comes along to pull her out the funk. 

"I'm not trying to save the city, I'm trying to save the ones I love

"I'm not trying to save the city, I'm trying to save the ones I love. There's a difference between me and hero, I don't want the fame and glory, I just want one normal night."

"There's just something about the rain

"There's just something about the rain. It feels like it washes everything wrong and bad away. Like the city takes a shower, and the air lighter after."

Disclaimer

This story will cover some adult content including: sexual references, violence, crime, murder, self harm references, depression, and mild abuse. If you or someone you know is suffering in any way please reach out to a helpline or a trusted love one. This story and its characters, excluding Allison Stark, are property of Marvel INC. and Disney. I do not claim rights to any of the story not involving my own characters. 

I do love hearing from you all about the story, and ideas you may have, and where you would like to see Allisons journey take her. So please comment and share your thoughts. 

Authors Update : This story has been moved from another platform and is currently undergoing massive editing. So bear with me, I am re-releasing all the old chapters, and editing them as I go, so you may notice some changes in the story. 

Anyway, hope you enjoy!