Prologue & Characters

"It was dark!!! Darkness everywhere!!! Black clouds were roaring in the sky with thunderstorms....pouring big drops of water on earth continuesly. The ever calm and beautiful ocean had became a monster....promising to destroy everything that comes in front of it with it's gigantic waves. Including the advanced metropolis near it's shore.

She was standing on a rock hopelessly....desperately searching for her family members...and helplessly watching the majestic city getting destroyed in front of her. Her tears getting mixed with the heavy drops of rain water.

"No...no!!! This can't be happening!!! Please help me lord!!! Don't do this with me...with my people!!! Please...save us from this disaster!!!"

She prayed desperately while shouting on the top of her lounge.

"Mother......father.....Uncle.....where are you all??? Please answer me!!! Don't leave me alone here!!! Mother.....please save me!!! I'm alone here....I'm scared!!! Please come here father!!! Save me!!!"

Her voice got unanswered again, making her cry harder. But the roar of ocean made her
She was about to move....when a big wave hit her body....making her fall in the water. The mighty force of gravity was pulling her down in the ocean....despite of her desperate try to reach the shore. Her lounges started burning and her eyes began to close slowly, when she heard a voice.

"Akhsu!!!!"

She opened her eyes with a lot of effort to find someone swimming towards her. But the more distance he was covering to reach her...she was drowning deeper. But she wasn't paying attention to any of it. She was looking the figure in front of her with utmost attention.

"The person is looking oddly familiar!!! Why this person looks exactly like him?? It's not him...is he?? It can't be possible!!! He left her many times ago!!! Why would he even come back??? He doesn't even love her....he only married her for revenge....why would he comeback for her now??"

She heard his voice again, filled with fear and concern.

"Nooo.....don't lose hope akhsu....I'm coming for you!!! Wait for me!!! Keep trying akhsu!!! Keep trying....for me. Don't go....."

The figure yelled, while desperately trying to reach to her. But....she couldn't hear anything anymore.  the voice of that figure began to fade slowly as her eyes began to close and darkness surrounded her. Permanently.

She got up with a gasp, her heart hammering in chest. She looked outside to find out it was still dark. Her roommates were sound asleep in their beds. She sighed and got up to drink some water, while remembering the dream. The same dream she was seeing from past 15 years. Ever since that incident. The same dream....everytime. As if it's not a dream....the reality that happened with her...it can't be possible, can it???

But one thing she never understood.....who was that figure who was trying to save her and why he always calls her 'akhsu'!!! Her name isn't that!!! She never saw his face nor ever met him....then  why does he makes her feel like....her life will never be complete....without him!!! He made her feel like he looks like someone she knows!!! But who???

"Who is he?? Why he's so desperately trying to save her??? And why does he so affectionately calls her 'akhsu'??"

Sambh Krishna Yadav/ Sam Kapoor

Lakhsmana/ Shreya Sharma