→GAME CATERERS

( Start of episode one! )

𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝗍𝗁𝗋𝖾𝖾 :: 𝗁𝗒𝖻𝖾 𝗑 𝗀𝖺𝗆𝖾 𝖼𝖺𝗍𝖾𝗋𝗌𝖠𝖱𝖠𝖭 𝖲𝖮𝖭𝖦 :: 𝖺𝖼𝗍𝗂𝗏𝖾!

𝖠𝖱𝖠𝖭 𝖲𝖮𝖭𝖦 :: 𝖺𝖼𝗍𝗂𝗏𝖾!

         ARAN was walking besides Taehyun holding his hand. They were all wearing something matching the color pink whether Soobin was wearing a pink sweater or Yeonjun wearing pink pants.

The group had had the same color to match their team. Aran was wearing a pink cropped top and white shorts—she also had on a white and light pink thin jacket with pink Converse's.

TXT was thinking on a plan on how to 'wow' the competition. “There's no I in our team” even though there were three “I’s” in their team. The I's being Soobin, Kai, and Aran.

The girl was just looking at the boys with pure bewilderment of what was going on. Fromis were going nervously but gave off a great first go.

Her group was next and their debut song crown was playing, the table was flipped and the boys were already being chaotic.

Aran just walked out into the field with embarrassment. Walking next to Beomgyu was probably not a good idea because before she could even do anything he was shaking her like a snow globe.

Once he let go she fell to the group dizzy but smiling so in their books she was fine. She got up still a little dizzy, walking to the rest of the group.

The boys screamed their intro while Aran just clapped in tiny while bowing. She was the one to quickly walk away from the boys called her band mates.

Causing a reaction from the other teams “Aran walked away so fast” Eunchae said looking at the older.

Enhypen was next their newest song played and Aran was clapping for them with a small smile as the boys walked closer to the other ones that already went which was TxT and Fromis.

Aran waved at Ni-ki which he gladly waved back. Seventeen, was next and oh how did they did an amazing show she was smiling at her sunbae's.

Clapping for Les Serrafim oh, how the girls did an amazing performance.