→MELON MUSIC AWARDS

𝗐𝖾𝗅𝖼𝗈𝗆𝖾 𝖻𝖺𝖼𝗄!

𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝖾𝗂𝗀𝗁𝗍 :: 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗆𝗆𝖺'𝗌𝖠𝗋𝖺𝗇 𝗌𝗈𝗇𝗀 :: 𝖺𝖼𝗍𝗂𝗏𝖾!

𝖠𝗋𝖺𝗇 𝗌𝗈𝗇𝗀 :: 𝖺𝖼𝗍𝗂𝗏𝖾!

𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝖾𝗂𝗀𝗁𝗍 :: 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗆𝗆𝖺'𝗌𝖠𝗋𝖺𝗇 𝗌𝗈𝗇𝗀 :: 𝖺𝖼𝗍𝗂𝗏𝖾!

ARAN was injured, her right ankle was fractured. Yet she still wanted to go to the award show. So, there was she was in her ankle brace in a long black dress with one shoe—this was the most painful thing she had ever done.

The thing Aran hates the most was she couldn't dance, she loved dancing. It was her comfort thing, a thing she loves doing and would continue to love until the day she died.

So, as they walked well Aran limped to their seats the boys always checked on her. She was four weeks in healing and she was feeling better but still was hurting.

Aran was sad, she couldn't get to dance with her brothers. She was disappointed in herself for getting hurt. " I didn't mean to hurt my ankle while practicing, why did I do that? Why couldn't I just do it right " her thoughts ponder through her mind as her facial features grew sad.

Beomgyu saw the look and immediately sprung into action. See, the boys all knew the girl Beomgyu is the girls happy pill. Beomgyu smiled at her tapping her head making her look up.

Seeing his smile made her smile, it was weird but whenever Beomgyu smiled she smiled. He was her platonic soulmate, the person that always makes her smile even through the saddest times.

As Bts walked to their seats, the six stood up and bowed to their sunbae's. Starting sit down, Huening helped her sit down helping her crossing her leg.

The girl was just, alone not knowing what to do if she wasn't going to dance what she do with herself?

( After a while )

ARAN wasn't able to dance we already know. So, she was reacting to OT5 dance. With a smile on her face she looking with amazement, seeing the boys dance made her even more happy than dancing alone by herself —yet, she felt an overwhelming sadness wash over her.

It was like, she went through a tunnel in the Metro. First, she was happy but then she went through the dark sad tunnels and her facial expressions changed and tears were threatening to try to ruin her make up.

But, they were no stopping the tears " I often think when will I stop crying one of these days. It's not like my whole leg is broken but, seeing the boys up on stage dancing and singing their big hearts out made me feel like I was letting them down, I know I shouldn't be blaming myself but I was the one who did this to myself ".

Her thoughts were over pouring with hate on herself. No matter what she would think it would just be over turned by negative feelings.

She honesty hated that part of her. Being insecure or blaming yourself on what happened as a accidentally problem she always hated how like a doll she was set up to be.

Perfect all the time and if you mess up you can't dance or you can't do anything. That was she was told " You have to rest your ankle you can't let it get hurt more ".

Even though this wasn't her first time fracturing her ankle she knew she had to sit out on the MMA performance. She never done that before, sit out on dance when she was injured. She would just stick out the pain until the lesson was over.

Watching the boys do the dance they practice the day before she was happy silently clapping for them. Oh, how she wanted to be on that stage being with the people she loved dearly.

When the performance was over Aran still silently clapped but now she was wiping stray tears that didn't get the memo, that she didn't want to cry.

As, the boys finished their performance Aran wiped away her tears smiling.

seonghearts notes!

Ive been fine for a long time so i think this should make up for the few months...right?