Part two

A few Hours pass as Jack wakes up laying on the grass with rusty laying right next to him.

"W- what time is it"? Jack says yawning. He looks at his phone saying 2:19. "Were we really asleep that long". He says in disbelief. Then he Looks down to Rusty to notice he's still asleep.

Jack moves towards Rusty and starts to wake him up.

"Ugh". Rusty says as he opens up his eyes. He covers the Sun with his paw. Soon he gains since of his surroundings. And reaches his arm out to Jack. "Can I get a little help".

"Of course". Jack says as he grabs Rusty and pulls him up. "Oh and here's your AirPod back". Jack says with a big smile.

"Thanks mate". Rusty says smiling back. Rusty puts both AirPods up. "How long were we asleep". He says as stretching.

Jack shows Rusty the time.

"Really, that long. I don't even remember falling asleep". Rusty says as he chuckles.

Jack face turns reddish as he remember what happened as he fell asleep. "Ha. Yeah me neither".

"Well I should be getting home". Rusty says as he opens for a hug.

Jack walks into Rusty's hug as his tail wags with a huge smile on his face. "Ok, just don't forget we're going to watch a movie at Mackenzie's tomorrow".

"Don't worry I wont". Rusty says with a smile as he stops hugging Jack. "Bye, see you tomorrow Jack"! He says as he starts to walk off.

"Bye"! Jack says with a warm smile. "He so amazing". He says as his tail starts to wag faster.

Jack walks back home to take a shower and eat dinner. And he has a big smile the entire walk

Jack's mom notices his smile as he walks in. "Somebody had a good day".

"Oh, yeah". Jack says as he blushes.

Jack goes to the bathroom to take a shower. And eats dinner afterwards.

Jack finishes dinner. "Ok mom I'm going to bed".

"Alright, honey just remember a babysitter is coming for lulu so wait for them before you go anywhere".

"Ok". Jack says as he scoots his chair up and walks up to his room.

Jack goes into his room and jumps on his bed.

Jack smiles as he lays in bed. "I can't wait to see Rusty tomorrow. A-and the movie". 

He pulls out his phone and gets on Dogtok. And after almost a half hour of scrolling through it he ends up falling asleep.