part two

Jack heads out and starts to walk to Mackenzie's house. And on his way he meets up with rusty.

"Hey rusty!" Jack says waving lighting up.

"Hey Jack!" Rusty says waving back and walking up to him.

They meet up and hug. Both of their tails wag as they smile.

Rusty backs up for a second. "You ready for the movie."

"Yeah!" Jack says while shaking his leg.

They both start to head to Mackenzie's together. And every few seconds Jack glances at rusty.

After a bit rusty notices Jack looking at him. "Is he ok". Rusty thinks to himself. But after rusty sees Jack look at him again and again he swings out is hand. Rusty looks at Jack with a soft smile as he grabs his paw. "Are you ok".

Jacks face turns red instantly. "Y-a..." Jack mumbles with his tail waging.

Rusty quickly pulls his paw away. "S-sorry i-i didn't mean to make it weird." Rusty says embarrassed.

Jack looks at rusty. "N-no you don't have to be sorry." Jack says with a slightly embarrassed but comforting expression.

After a while they start to go back to normal and start walking to Mackenzie's again.

"Hurry up, I already made popcorn!" Makenzie rushes as he goes to their lounge room.

"Coming!" Jack and rusty say simultaneously.

They all go sit down as Mackenzie grabs the popcorn and puts on Mad Max: Fury Road.

"I can't wait!" Jack says excitingly while repeatedly taping his fingers on his lap.

"Shhh!" Mackenzie says to jack. "Sorry, but I'm trying to watch."

Half way through the movie Mackenzie reaches for more popcorn. "Oh, we're out of popcorn. I'll go make some more".

"Want us to pause it." Rusty says as he picks up the remote.

"No, it's fine." He says as he walks walks away.

While Mackenzie is gone Jack and Rusty continue to watch the movie. But after a while Jack starts to dart his eye over to Rusty every few seconds.

"Why do I keep looking at him." Jack says trying to focus on the movie. But after a while he find himself looking at Rusty again. But this time he see Rusty looking at him too.

They both blush embarrassed. But neither of them look away.

"Ok I got the popcor-"

Rusty darts his head away from Jack. "Y-yeah the popcorn". Rusty grabs the popcorn and puts it on the floor where their sitting.

Jack and Rusty sit their embarrassed as they start watching the movie again.

And Mackenzie starts to pay more attention to how they act towards each other.