ғᴀʀᴇᴡᴇʟʟ, ᴍʏ ʟᴏᴠᴇ

꒦꒷☁️꒷ Chapter thirty ˚﹆

"Die!!"

Soobin trembled in anger and jumped on the Alpha, slashing his head off with a single swing. Blood splattered around the ground and the Luna came running to her Mate, growling at Soobin.

"I'm sorry but you deserved it." Soobin said and attacked the Luna too, resulting in both of them dying at spot.

At that, the other Werewolves stopped abruptly and started retreating back now that their leader was dead. So they really back off if their Alpha is defeated huh..? Beomgyu was right.

Tears rolled down Soobin's cheeks and fell to the ground, hiding his face with his hands. Yeonjun immediately ran to him, enveloping him into a hug.

"Prince, don't cry! You defeated the enemy! We are safe now."

"B-but Father. H-he died." Soobin said, sobbing in Yeonjun's arms.

"Yeah, I'm sorry for your loss Prince, but it's not the time to cry, Prince Sunghoon and Beomgyu need our help fighting the Witches and Wizards." Yeonjun said cupping Soobin's cheeks and kissing his tears away.

Soobin nodded and stood up, wiping off his tears and ran towards the direction where Beomgyu was supposed to be.
"Sir Taehyun I'm bac-"
Words got stuck inside Soobin's throat when he saw the scene in front of him. Beomgyu was fighting the Dark Evil Wizard with anger, and there was something else.. which shocked him.

[Kai POV]

After Yeonjun found Soobin, I looked around for my Prince. But he wasn't here, then I remembered. He must be fighting the Werewolves who got inside the castle.

I made my way quickly to the hall to see Beomgyu fighting the Werewolves as expected. He looked so mighty and graceful, even when killing creatures. I have never seen someone this skilled.

But then I noticed an Alpha was about to attack him. I need to help him now.

[End of Kai POV]

Kai ran towards Beomgyu and killed the Alpha who was about to jump on Beomgyu.

"Hello to you, your Highness." Kai said after he saw Beomgyu looking at him in surprise. Beomgyu has no idea Kai has sword-fighting skills so it's natural for him to be shocked.

He was very grateful Kai was here. Without Kai, he wouldn't be able to fight off so many werewolves.

Together, they fought off atleast a dozen Werewolves and suddenly all of them stopped.
"Seems like Prince Soobin defeated the Alpha!" Kai said happily beaming. Now they can return to the battle ground and help Prince Sunghoon fight the battle with the evil Wizard.

Kai noticed Beomgyu's arm was bleeding and he immediately held onto his arms.
"Beomgyu your arms! They're bleeding!" Kai said, looking at him worried.

"It's okay Kai, it's not that much of an injury, I can still fight." Beomgyu said, trying to hide his bleeding arm.

"No, let me do something! It's bleeding so much!" Kai said and tore off his white shirt which was already a bit bloody and tied it tightly around Beomgyu's wound for it to stop bleeding.

Beomgyu smiled at that and his heart thumped inside his ribcage. Kai was always so sweet to him and he always made sure he was okay and happy. After this war ends, he will definitely confess his growing feelings to Kai.

"Thank You so much Kai." Beomgyu said smiling at Kai and both of them walked together to the Castle gate.

They saw everyone was out of the magic barrier fighting the Magic users. Beomgyu and Kai also walked out of the Magic barrier without thinking anything.