Chapter 14 - maybe it was Leon.

"Stupid wolf" I muttered while I continued my walk

"Stupid wolf" I muttered while I continued my walk. He could stuff his mate bond up in his ass. After an hour of walking, I came across a town. A town that wasn't on Xander's map. What is his game? I entered the dinner and ordered myself some breakfast. The red beans weren't enough this morning. And how Owen treated me, I needed some pancakes to digest everything. Accusing me of killing Rick, I scowled at the thought but then the kiss flashed in front of me, and I groaned.

"Boy problems girly?" The waiter asked me with a smile.

"Something like that yeah."

She smiled "what did he do? It can be that bad" she said while she patted my hand.

"He accused me of killing his brother."

"Oh, and? Did you?" she asked with a frown.

"No of course not. I loved him."

"So, he is jealous of your love for his brother."

"I loved him like a brother. I miss him, he would know what to do."

"What do you want?"

"I want to go back to him. He ignores me most of the time, but I already miss him. How is that possible?"

"The heart can do strange things honey. Call another friend? Maybe they can help too with your decision. But in the end, it's your decision."

I nodded "can I use the phone for a moment?"

"Of course."

*****

3 hours later a dark-green pickup truck stopped in front of me. A tall bulky guy stepped out. His black hair was freshly cut in a buzz-cut. "Princess" he addressed me with a smirk.

"Logan. So glad to see you." I jumped in his arms. His large arms wrapped around me and held me up.

"You smell different" he muttered in my hair.

"Thanks" I rolled my eyes.

"I heard about Rick princess, I'm sorry." He placed his forehead against mine and looked me in the eyes.

"Thank you. He was killed Logan. They used silver bullets" I whispered.

His dark-brown eyes flickered "They knew__"

"Yeah."

"Do you have the bullet? Or the gun?"

I shook my head "nope, not anymore." I frowned thinking about Owen.

"Okay, I need to stop at a friend's place for a moment. But after that I can take you wherever you want to go." He took my backpack, and we stepped in his truck.

"Did you go back to your pack?" I asked him.

"I tried. I stayed for 4 months and then I left it. I'm traveling for over a year now from pack to pack searching for my mate. I think, no I hope that she will give me a home again."