Chapter 13

"Lasya, are you home?", her mother called her name as she was outside since the afternoon.

Lasya wash her face hurriedly and came downstairs to greet her mother. "Hey, mom! Where have you been?", she asked her mother with a fake smile pestered on her face.

"I went to the hospital. Don't worry everything is okay", her mother replied and went to freshen up.

Lasya sneaks into her mother's room to see why her mother went to the hospital. But she couldn't able to find the papers cause her mother hid them very carefully.

She gave up on it and waited for her mother in the living room for dinner. After the dinner, she went back to sleep. She didn't talk much with her mother either.

The next day Lasya woke up early. She couldn't able to sleep properly. She got ready for her college. But she didn't go to college. She bunked her college and went to meet Sanket.

Sanket pick her up from her stop and Arav saw her going away with him. She was smiling fakely but if anyone saw that smile they will think she is happy with the guy.

On that day Sanket booked a hotel room for her so he can fulfil his desires. He was being brutal to her on the bed. He didn't prep her well and hovered over her as soon as they enter the hotel room.

Her eyes were filled with tears not due to pleasure but due to pain. With every single thrust, Sanket poured his anger into her body.

"Why you didn't want to. come back to me", he asked in a hushed voice while thrusting inside her. She didn't say anything cause she knew it was pointless to tell the reason.

"You wanted his dick inside, didn't you? You are such a slut. I will keep you as my slut forever. I won't marry a girl like you. But I can't live without you so I will keep you inside the cage forever", he stated and pulled out harshly just to put it back inside again.

He was not using any kind of lub or any kind of protection. He did it raw. He didn't even ask her about her periods. He brought emergency birth control pills like always. Blood was oozing from her hole and every single thrust was so painful.

"He... He is nicer than you Sanket. And he knows how to treat a girl", Lasya finally speaks throughout the painful moans.

That was the only thing she shouldn't have said that day. But all she did was said the truth. But it made Sanket very angry. He choked her hard while started to thrust harder.

"How dare you talk about another guy when I am fucking you. Does his cock feel nice than mine? Hun?", he retorted and pulled out.

He didn't give her a chance to take a breath and inserted his finger inside. Before she could register anything he was inserting his whole hand. Nothing was pleasurable for her. But he was smirking the whole seeing her tears in the worst way.

He did whatever he wanted to do and drop her near home while at the same time when she does home every day.

Her legs were weak and her body was aching. She didn't have dinner that day and cried to sleep again.

Next day in college

She came into the class and sat on the first bend. Krishna saw her coming but didn't approach her cause she knew if she did Lasya will cry her eyes out again.

The day was about to start for her when she remembered a particular conversion.

"That Dhani-named guy proposed to you didn't he? Why don't you slap him? If you do that I will treat you better", Sanket commanded and smirked.

Lasya turned around and saw Dhani talking on the phone. Her eyes filled with tears and her heart become heavy. But the timing was so bad that Dhani turned his head to check on her. He caught Lasya staring at him with teary eyes.

Lasya decided to approach him in a free period. She had made up her mind to listen to Sanket just because she didn't want to become slut.