cheater- hbc

(your 17)

"I love you so much" he says and you smile and kiss him. "I love you too" you say. "I'm going to get a drink my love" you say and go downstairs. "Hey y/n" his mum says and you smile and say hi back.

"Did he tell you?" She asks and you shake your head. "What?" You ask. "oh...I swear to god he's such a twat, sit down hon" she says and your really confused but sit down anyway. "I caught him...with another girl" she says and your shocked. "what?" You ask. "I'm so sorry y/n, I had a massive argument with him and I told him to tell you but he obviously hasn't." She says and you start to tear up.

Your boyfriend comes downstairs and sees you crying. "Baby why you crying?" He asks, touching your back. "Don't touch me" you say and stand up.

"You cheated?!" You ask with tears running down your face. "no I didn't" he asks. "don't lie to her" his mum says and he looks horrified. "I can explain" he says. You run to his room and get your stuff with him running after you.

"Baby let me explain" he says. "don't call me that! You fucking cheated on me! You didn't even have the decency to tell me! I had to find out from your mother!" You shout at him. "I'm sorry" he says. "are you joking?" You ask. "5 years gone, you know if you didn't like me anymore we could of talked it out but no you go and fuck someone else! I hate you!" You shout and grab your stuff.

He touches your waist trying to get you to stop. "Get your hands off me!" You shout at he backs up. "I'm sorry" he says and you scoff and roll your eyes. "were done" you say and go downstairs and out the house. You walk home with tears in your eyes.

"hey honey how was-" helena says as you come home. "HES A FUCKING CHEATER" you scream and throw your coat on the floor and your purse. "what?!" Helena says and goes up to you. "He cheated on me!!!" You shout again and tears start coming out of your eyes.

"5 years gone, just like that!" You exclaim and mum holds your arm. "honey you don't deserve him, he's missed out on so much" mum says and the anger turns into sadness. You collapse in your mums arms. "okay" she says calmly and brings you down to the floor with her, with her arms around you.

"His mum told me..."

"His mum told you??! That asshole isn't even man enough to tell you! What a twat" mum exclaims, mad.

"We had a massive argument and there was so much shouting and his mum got involved, she was shouting at him aswell and supporting me" you say and mum hugs you tightly. "I'm sorry baby, he's not worth all these tears. He's a stupid, inconsiderate asshole" she says and you laugh slightly.

"Now how about snacks and mamma Mia?" She says and you smile, making her smile. She definitely knows how to make you feel better. She stands up and helps you up. You both get into your pjs and you snuggle up in bed like you used to do when you was younger. You both share popcorn and sweets while watching your favourite film.

.......

Very short I know but it is what it is

G x