Chapter 4

In the morning me and Ash walked out hand in hand. The guys were up, eating and doing stuff. Me and Ash walked into the kitchen and took his other hand in mine.

"What do you want to eat?" I asked. "Bacon, Eggs, pancakes, beakfast sandwich?"

"Pancakes and bacon." He smiled.

I let go of his hands and he sat on the counter. I got out everything. "Hey, what's a good color to eat?" I asked.

"What?" He chuckled.

"Oh, I am making the pancakes color. I think green." I smiled and put some food colloring into the mix.

"Okay." He smiled. I made the bacon and put it on the counter. me and Ash munched on it while I made the pancakes. I put surup and butter on them then handed them to Ash to eat.

"This is good." He smiled, taking another bite.

"Thanks." I made mine and ate. We cleaned the dishes. "I'm going to go take a shower." I informed him and left.

  I grabbed my Black shorts, my zebra bra, my zebra lace underwear and my upsidown cross tank top. I ran into the bathroom and took a quick shower. I got out and dried off a bit. I put on my clothes and made my hair straight. I put on my silver septum ring. I walked out to the guys and sat on the couch.

"How is it already 3 in the afternoon?" I asked.

"You woke up late." CC muttered.

"Have fun with Purdy boy last night?" Andy chuckled.

"We didn't do anything! We just slept! But we are going out tonight so Ash go get ready and Andy fuck you." Ash went and got ready. I did some laundry. I finished mine and went out to ask the guys if they wanted me to do theres.

"Guys, give me your dirty clothes, I'm washing clothes." I yelled, walking out.

"Uh, it's just us here." Andy laughed.

"Were is every one?" I asked.

"Sammi and Jinxx went to his house, Jake and Ella went out to do god knows what, Juliet is off in the studio and CC is with his girlfriend."

"Oh, okay, well, bring your dirty clothes over here. I can wash them."

"Okay." He took them and threw them into the pile.

I walked over to the bathroom and the water was off. I knocked on the door.

"Yeah?" Ash asked from inside.

"I'm washing clothes, you want me to wash yours?"

"Oh, uh, yeah, they are all under the couch."

"Why?" I raised an eyebrow.

"Out of the way." He laughed.

Okay." I smiled and started walking away but he oppened the door.

"Hey, What should I wear, this?" He held up some clothes. "Or this?" He held up other clothes.

"Well where are we going?" I asked.

"Suprise." He winked. "Andy!" He called.

"Well can I wear this?" I asked.

He looked me up and down "That's perfect." He asured me. "Hey Andy!"

  Andy came over. "What's up?" 

  "Outfit help." Ash said. "Athena, go do something away from here." He smiled.

 "Oh fine." I grumbled and walked off to get Ash's clothes from under the couch. I noticed his weren't the only ones under there. I think all the guys were putting there clothes under there. I threw them in the laundry room and sorted everything and started washing stuff.    I got a lot done but then Ash came to get me at 6.