85

Zakari Fajardo
July 24, 2022 at 9:02 PM

Zakari:

I love you so much, Elliot. Please don't do that again. Binabaliw mo ako.

Elli:

I'm sorry.

I'm sorry I had to avoid you. Hindi ko alam anong gagawin ko kasi ayaw ko mapalayo sayo, and the fact that we are just starting, pinapalayo na tayo. So I thought it was best not to talk to you because if I did, it would make the situation harder for me. Ayaw kita iwanan pero ayaw ko din iwanan si Mommy, Zak.

Ako na lang ang meron kay Mommy. After all the suffering she has gone with my father, anong klaseng anak ako para saktan din siya? Even though I hate the thought of us migrating, if that is what would help my mother heal from all the pains she has had here, I will do it.

Pero natatakot din akong iwanan ka. Hindi ko alam anong gagawin ko. I thought about breaking up with you. I thought I couldn't handle a long-distance relationship. I was very scared that history would repeat itself when my father cheated on my mother while he was away with us. I thought I'd suffer the same fate as my mother.

Natatakot ako, Zak. I'm sorry.

Zakari:

Baby...

Elli:

I wanted to stay but I couldn't. I wanted to take risk in this relationship but I think I couldn't do it.

Zakari:

We'll fight for it, baby. I trust you so please, have trust in me. Believe in this relationship. It'll work out. We'll make it work no matter how many millions of miles separate us.

So what if we can't see each other? So what now if I can't get close to you? What now if I can't hug you? It may matter because I want you, because I want you physically beside me, but what matters now is that we're still together, Elli, that we still love each other enough to be in this relationship, that we're still fighting for it.

Hindi na magma-matter ang distance, baby. It will never hold me back kasi mahal kita.

I will stay with you, Elli, because I know you're worth it. I know you are. Despite the distance, I know it'll be worth it in the future.

I just love you so much and I wouldn't give up so easily.

Please, let me love you. Let me stay in your life.