98

Renz Elijah
Aug. 11, 2022 at 8:32 PM

Elijah:

Zak, still there? Sa studio?

Uwi ka na, tapos na song natin, hindi na need magpuyat

Pahinga ka na dyan

Zakari:

I'll go home after this. May tinatapos akong bagong kanta

Elijah:

Grabe sipag, wala kaming pangsuhol sayo ah, desisyon mo yan

Zakari:

Nahh, I won't release this one

Elijah:

Bukas na yan, uwi ka na muna. Kanina ka pa sa gitara at pagsusulat. I can even see the reddening of your fingers from strumming the strings all over again

Zakari:

No worries.

Elijah:

I'll be asking as an older brother to you ha. Hindi para sa chismis. I'm so much different than Grey.

Anong nangyari?

When you're acting like this, I know something happened.

Zakari:

We broke up. We ended things na, EJ.

She knew that I'll not be going to college. I hid the fact that I passed the entrance exam. She didn't trust me me. She thought I would treat her as his father treated them. I can't blame her on that part. EJ, it must have hurt. I understand Elliot.

I think our break up ended smoothly. Or maybe not. Galit sya kasi nagsinungaling ako sa kaniya.

Kasalanan ko din.

Elijah:

I can't defend you on that, Zak. Nagsinungaling ka e, hindi mo sinabi agad. But you don't have to always blame yourself for something that was most likely meant to happen. Or perhaps not. But it's either so you could come back stronger and more willing to take risks in the future, or it happened because you two don't compliment each other very well. In other words, hindi kayo ang para sa isa't-isa.

Zak, you may be to blame for some of what happened between you, but not for all. Don't blame yourself. Mas mahihirapan ka lang lalo, malalayo ka pa sa sarili mo. Magtira ka din.

You're too young, Zak, and I'm not saying this to emphasize that love only becomes real when you're an adult. You can fall in love at any age if your heart tells you she is the one and only one for you.

But I just think you're too young to be in the kind of love that's probably not for you, or if it is, then it means the universe favors you.

So pag hindi talaga, why should we force it eh hindi nga rin dapat pinipilit ang pagmamahal diba? You're far too young to deserve all of this, Zak. I hope you realize that there is more to love than being ruined by it.

I don't know whether you understand what I'm saying but, to cut a long explanation short, please be okay and be happy.

We're just here for you, brother. You know that.