Part 4(last part)

The very next day both reached the hospital n under go few tests..n as well as baby meesam...
While doing blood tests of baby meerab got scared n start crying..she just hugged him..
Murtasim didn't say anything..
Or we can say a man can't cry infront of anything..
Aur jab woh Murtasim khan ho toh bilkul bhi nahi feelings dikha saakta...

Doc-We have run few tests on all of you..first few days we will keep her on medication..
N then we will go for surgery..
N surely it will be successful...

After getting medicine they came back n in night after putting baby to sleep meerab went to have some water..
She saw Murtasim was in garden n smoking so she understood that he is in tension...so she prepared coffee for both of them.yn went in garden..

Mee:-Murtasim coffee..
Murtasim who was smoking n has tears in his eyes firstly didn't respond for few seconds..n then looked towards her.. meerab saw his eyes full of tears..
What happened murtasim why are you crying ..nm she got frightened..

Mur:'nothing..
Mee:-Please tell me..please.
Mur:-I m just worried about meesam..you women can cry infront of everyone n can show your concern..but you know we men can't..
You know sometimes I think if she didn't suffer with this problem you will never come to us n I will never find about that my child exists in this world..he was on very diversted state saying so.

Mee:-its not like that murtasim..
Mur:-It's like that meerab you always thought about your self..if you were here you will be given best diet best treatment from day 1 n moreover I will see my child growing in your womb but you just thought your self not about my child...you know you are selfish..
Saying so he left from there..
Meerab was left there n she didn't know that to say...

Maa begum was watching all this..

Next few days passed but they both just talked about meesam nothing else..meerab can feel his anger towards herself but can't help there..Maa begum tried to reduce their differences but all went on vain...

After few days doctor recommended surgery..next day they got her admitted in hospital for surgery took place..all the time when surgery took place meerab wad doing duas n murtasim was roaming here n there in tension..

After few hours surgery ended n doctor informed that it is a success n they would keep baby under observation for 2 -3 days..but got happy n hugged each other..

In night Maa begum n Anwar reached there
Maa:-beta tonight both go home n take rest ..
Mur:- No maa sahib I will not go home until baby is here..
An:-beta you both are here from past 2 days if you both fell ill then who will take care of baby ..don't worry we will take care of here n this way we can also spend some time with baby. n recite dua all night for her safety n well being..

After so much reluctance both agreed n went to home.
Before going home maa begum stopped n Said murtasim today I gave off to all servants now you both are in home alone so better sort out all your differences. .
But maa sahib..
No I don't want to listen anything I want both of you together..I know you both love each other so just sort out everything...
He just nodded his head n move towards his car where meerab was waiting..

On reaching home they move to their room..as they took dinner on the way back to home..
After changing
Mee:-Murtasim thanks for meesam care n all expenses you bear ..baba said he will give you land of my name on gaon..

Mur:-Are you out of mind did I this for land..you are impossible meerab

Mee:I just wanted to ..
She can't say further as she saw anger in murtasim..
Mur:-You know I just love you jaan..but you never bother..you are just impossible meerab.. tell me one thing why you gave birth to my baby..you regret that night right..so why tell me why..
That was enough for her.