• CHAPTER I •

"What is the meaning of home ?"

Haerin POV:

Ive just recently just shifted to Seoul from Tokyo, because of my dad's job. Growing up I never really know what was home. Me and my family would come to a new place thinking that this was going to be our last stop; but alas, three or four months later we would again be packing our bags to fly off to another country.

Because of this, really never had any friends. I had no one to talk to , no one to laugh with,
no one. I was all alone.But in Germany I got a friend. There were not many asians in the school I was in Germany, so asians were heavily bullied just because according to the 'normal' students ; We were different.

But one day, everything changed. I was in the bathroom stalls taking a shower. I went to get my clothes but then I found out, it was stolen. I knew very well it was those girls who stole them. Usually I just ignore it whenever they do something; but this time they took it too far. Before I could even process what to do I heard a girl screaming.

"Please , spare me. I didn't mean to steal it, it was an accident!"

"Accident my foot! I know damn well that this isn't an 'accident'. I know what you do to her. I would have stopped it long time ago but I thought she could defend herself."
I heard another slap and a shower of cries pleading the girl to stop

"I can expell you , you bitches . I better not see you near her at all"

Then I heard many footsteps rushing out of the bathroom.

"Here you go, I'm sorry for what happened to you" the girl said to me as she passed my clothes from the top of the stall

I came out after changing and when I saw her I was shook.

"Omg! She is so pretty!!" I thought in my mind .

"Hey , what's your name?" She asked.

ʕ⁠'⁠•⁠ᴥ⁠•⁠'⁠ʔ