That's So Soon!

Knock Knock*

Nam: so you guys are here! Come.

Hoseok: I can't keep calm.... I'm going to meet jin after those years!

Yoongi: Hoseok! Can you stop for a moment!! I want to ask something too...

Hoseok: okay got it! I'm going to Jinnie's room...

Yoongi: so , how you met him?

Nam: that's a long story... Just know that i am not trying to find him, we just met by chance!

Yoongi: that so sudden!

Nam: hmm.. I lose all hope after these years! The problem is now Jinnie knew everything Jin... Now she wants to say something to him! Rather than me..

Yoongi: interesting! She is so younger to understand all of this.. But jinnie is always mature... I think she will propose jin before you! Hahaha..

Nam: yoon! You never changed! She's just 6 ... That's so rubbish!

Yoongi: whatever I'm going to her.. You stay here jin will come soon.. You two need some alone time!

Nam: hmmm... He thought I was married to that sudden girl! I think JIN never loved me!..

_____

Jin pov..

I'm really surprised Jinnie called me for dinner.. She's such a sweetheart! I got her favorite chocolate too.. Actually that's so coincidence namjoon, me, and jinnie love same chocolate.. Though it is one of the chance... I can talk to namjoon! I'll say sorry again for my behavior.. Now I'm at the stairs , the apartment is very special to me.... If namjoon not bought this already, I'll stay there again.. As I about to knock on the door I saw it was already open... I heard namjoon's voice...

" I think Jin never loved me "

It hurts.... I know I did it wrong, I should never behave like this... The way namjoon is thinking about me is so obvious........ so why........ why...... it hurts........ he is the one who love me truely. . . He can move on with someone else..... but he never did... I'll make it right..

Jin: can i come in?

____

You will get daily update... I'll try to give double update tomorrow.... Bye 💜💜💜