At Twilight's

"Hmm... Let me see." Twilight says, opening a book about worm holes. "Hmm... It says here that worm holes are usually created when someone in a different dimension has a big impact put on them in a dangerous event. For example, falling off a mountain, which is what I'm guessing happened to you for you to come here. I'm assuming that's why you heard a thud before you woke up in Fluttershy's cottage." Twilight explains. "How do I get back to my world?" You ask. "It says here, that as soon as you come through the wormhole, the portal from which you teleported from disappears. There's no known way how to get back to your own home." The purple alicorn explains, making a sad face. "N-no..." You whisper, as you start to feel tears well up in your eyes and stroll down your cheeks. "It-it-there has to be another way....what'll-what'll happen to my family..." You say, dropping to your knees, sobbing. "O-oh dear! Please, don't cry! I'm sure you'll get used to living here! Ponyville is a great place, I promise!" Fluttershy says, trying to comfort you. You sob even harder, latching onto Twilights hind leg. "P-please! Isn't there anything you can do! Please!" You sob. "Look, I'm sorry, but there's nothing I can do. If you want though, I'll try and figure something to try out maybe." She says, patting your head. "R-really? Oh thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you!" You say, crying tears of joy. "Er... N-no problem! Um, so, can you please let go now?" She says, nodding towards her leg that your latched onto. "Oh, yeah, sorry." You say, getting up. You and Fluttershy walk out the door, leaving Twilights castle a bit more happy.