Making friends

"H-hello! H-how are- oh, um, ok." You say, walking around ponyville, looking for a pony to talk to. You've tried to talk to so many ponies, but none of them seem to want to hang out with you. Tears well up in your eyes. You wish Fluttershy was here to comfort you. But you knew she had went back to her cottage. And you can't remember for the life of you where her cottage is located. You sit down on a bench and start to sob with your hooves covering your face. You hear somepony then sit down next to you. You don't know why. You believe the pony who sat with you heard your muffled cries. You open your eyes to see a bright pink pony sitting next to you on the bench. "Aw. Cheer up silly filly! Here, have a cupcake!" The pink pony says, handing you a bright yellow cupcake. "Who are you?" You ask the mare with the puffy pink mane. "My name is Pinkie Pie! What's your name?" She asks. 'Pinkie Pie? As in, THE Pinkie Pie?' You think to yourself. Your baffled. It's a dream come true! Your meeting Pinkie Pie! "Now, why so glum, chum?" Pinkie asks you. "I-I'm not supposed to be here." You say, the tears welling up in your eyes again. "Oh! I get it! Your feeling homesick! Where are you from? Canterlot, Apploosa? Don't be so sad! It'll-" you cut her off. "Y-you don't understand!" You say. "I'm not FROM anywhere HERE! I'm not even a pony where I'm from! Back at my home, I'm a human! I don't know why I'm here!" You say, sobbing. "Your from the human world? Oh my gosh oh my gosh oh my goshies! My friend Twilight has been there!" Pinkie says, bouncing. "I know THAT. Every pony does. We've all seen the movie-" you cut off, Pinkie looking at you, confused. "I-i mean, I've heard about that in a newsletter." You say, not letting her know that she's just in a TV show. "So, why don't you ask Twilight to teleport you back home then?" She asks you. "That portal takes you to a different human world. Not mine." You say. "I'm so sorry. But hey! Maybe you can come to sugarcube corner with me! I think Dashie is their now!" She says. "Huh? Who's Da- WOAH!" You say, as she drags you into a cart with a scooter attached to it. You then see three little blank flanks come towards her. "So, where are we going today?" Asks the orange Pegasus. "Sugarcube corner, please!" Pinkie Pie says. The orange pony gets on the scooter, strapping on her helmet, while the other two, a yellow earth pony and a white unicorn, hop into the back with you and Pinkie. "Um, Pinkie, who's Da- GAHH!" You yell, as the orange Pegasus filly starts to drive away.
Soon, the cart stops at a sweet looking building. You assume this is the place Pinkie Pie was talking about. You get out of the cart with the pink pony, and walk through the door. There, you stop in your tracks. You see a pony with a rainbow mane and a bright blue colored fur coat. You fall in love with her as soon as you lay eyes on her. She turns around. "Hey, you must be the new pony." She says.