03

.

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩. 𝟑 | 𝐅𝐞𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬

Second person's point of view:

"How the hell does shoyo know l/n y/n?!" nishinoya bit on his towel out of jealousy while looking at the two talking together "look on the bright side noya, he can introduce us later!" tanaka hit his friend's back as an attempt to cheer him up a little.

"l/n who?" kageyama joined the conversation, his question made the short senpai's ears perk up "who?! WHO?!" nishinoya stomped over towards him with an angry expression on his face "L/n-san is the coolest girl in the school! her beauty and gentle aura made her popular in no time, plus she's super talented, tall and athletic!" he explained "I'll never forget the day she talked to me..!" he said with a single tear rolling down his face as he clenched his fist.

"Oh, sorry" y/n apologized bowing her head as she smiled after bumping into him.

"Good for you, noya!" tanaka exclaimed looking just as excited "I know right, it's almost too hard to call her my kouhai!" nishinoya proudly exclaimed, still waiting for the day the girl will call him 'senpai' "Probably because she's taller than you" tsukishima commented with a smirk while yamaguchi chuckled in the back, purposely triggering a certain person.

"The one who's trying to bite the tall one is nishinoya-senpai and the one cheering for him is tanaka-senpai whom I told you both about!" Hinata exclaimed showing the team to l/n like a little kid showing off his toys.

"Your expression seem much more cheerful today, I'm guessing they're the reason?" l/n looked at hinata's facial expressions growing happier with a gentle smile on her face "really? how can you tell?!" the little orange headed boy asked curiously with a surprised look.

Y/n put her index finger on her chin and thought for a second before speaking up "That's a skill I'll teach to you later" her gentle expression made hinata's cheeks go bright red as his eyes sparkled in admiration and nodded repeatedly "I'll teach some of my volleyballs trick too, that way we'll be even!" his bright smile made the girl put a hand on his head, patting it softly.

"But I think I'm happier today because I got to see you again, I still can't believe we go to the same school!" He grinned while looking up at you "a strange fate we have, I was sure I wasn't going to see you again" you put your hand on your hip and tilted your head slightly to the side as you smiled while hinata nodded again.

"The work isn't going to finish itself, you should head back to practice as well." you said and checked the picture you took one last time before opening the gym doors to leave, you waved at hinata along at the others and left.

Hinata's point of view:

"See ya later!" I waved my arms at her with a big smile and so did nishinoya-senpai, it's a bit weird to see l/n-san here but it's not the slightest bit regrettable, if I met her here, then after this I can meet her anytime in this school!

The happiness made me jump and I feel even more pumped up to practice, wait..I want to see l/n-san again, but does she want to see me? I was so lost in thought that I fell on my face.

"Oi hinata!" I quickly got up and ran out the door, I felt bad for ignoring tanaka-senpai calling out to me but I needed to confirm this, I can't know until I ask her!

"Sorry daichi-san, I'll be back in a bit!" I ran out the gymnasium without hearing what he said to me, but l/n-san's feelings are more important right now, I turned my head left and right while looking for her and luckily she was near the fountain.

"L/n-saaann!!" I called out to her and ran towards here, I tried stopping when her figure was getting more clear but my feet couldn't obey me, if I continue i'll run into her and both of us will fall on the fountain, i'll ruin the camera and get l/n-san in trouble!-

"You called?" before I knew it, l/n caught me in her arms, her left hand was on my back while the other one held my hand, my eyes widen and all the sudden the worries I had a few seconds earlier disappeared as I looked into hers, she's so cool! how did she manage to hold me before I could crash into her?! she's seriously super cool!

I quickly snapped back to reality and backed away, adjusting my posture and looked up at her "Y-yes! I-I was thinking..would it be okay if I can see you again?" I could feel my whole face going red just from looking at her, she seemed to be surprised at first but then she went through her pocket and got a handkerchief out? "l-l/n-san, what ar-" she put the tissue on my nose and began wiping something away, are my boogers remarkable?! I'm so embarrassed..

"What's with your question?" She said and bent down to my level as she continued to gently rub the tissue against my nose, I kept looking at her and waited for what she was going to answer me with "you can come see me anytime you want." I could feel my eyes lighting up and a huge smiled formed on my lips, even the way she said that is cool!

"You can have this back- Waah! there's blood on it!" I tried giving l/n-san her handkerchief back but it had blood stains all over it, I pressed it against my nose in total shame, I managed to embarrass myself around her again! on the bright side it wasn't boogers.

L/n then smiled and gave me another pat before she got up and towered over me "you can return it anytime, okay?" She said "mm, I'll wash it and give it to you!" I exclaimed with a smile, you can count on me l/n-san!

This time, I waved at her without needing to run after her again and I headed back to the gym, this must've been why daichi-san called out to me, but somehow..I'm happy I didn't hear him.