Zero

Flashback to 9 years ago

Augustina had just walked into the library in search for a book for this major case she had. 

Although she had major cases this had been one of the biggest cases yet.  

" Hello? Yes hi Katy I'm at the library right now searching for it. " she exclaimed with a thick accent in her tone as she walked with her phone to her ear searching each isle. 

" I'll call you when I'm done here, I'll be out hopefully 10 minutes tops, ok bye. " she hung up and put her phone back in her purse as the went up the the librarian.

She could tell she was a librarian by the way she was walking around and by the name tag on her shirt, " Hi do you happen to have "criminal justice an overview of the system' in stock? " she asked as held eye contact with the lady slightly looking her up and down. 

The lady giggles as she said " Yea there's one more in stock let me show you. "she leans forward to unlock the door to the front desk. 

She looks to the left of the library and walks towards a large shelf of books to show Augustina " Ah it's right here, there's some at check out so I need to head back but I hope to see you around." she says as she checks her out.

" As do I. " Augustina mutters as she looks at the book in her hand while the lady walks away. 

Augustina turns while looking at the book walking as she bumps into a very handsome looking man as she drops her book,

" Oh I'm sorry. " he says as he picks up the book for her. She looks up as he stands about 6'0 while she's around 5'5. 

" No I'm sorry I wasn't paying attention to where I was going. " she laughs as she holds eye contact with him as he has very pretty brown eyes. 

He held his hand out and says " I'm David " she shakes his hand with a firm grip and replies " I'm Augustina " he looks at the book that she had and remembers why he's there in the first place.

" I was just looking for this book is there any left? " he states as she starts to say there's no more left. 

" No there's not this was the only one in stock left. " she says as he has this look on his face she can't figure out.

He then says with a smile " How about we make a deal? " she says, " I'm listening ", " How about we alternate it every few days in return i'll take you out to dinner. " she laughs.

" Oh yeah, yeah I'd like that, " she replied as she gets her phone out to get his number.

He takes the phone and types his number as they exchange goodbyes and I'll see you laters.

She left for the library check out and called Katy back " That was an oddly good trip to the library, and I've just found myself a date too. " she chuckles to her assistant.