0.5

Augustina puts away the last plate as she finishes washing the dishes from their breakfast that morning. 

"Lila go give papi his smoothie so he can go to work please. " she says as she puts hair products in Matthews hair because he got up earlier then he usually does. "Yes mami, can I bring some to school? " Lila says as she stands up to get the smoothie. 

Putting the last product in Matthews hair while hes paying no attention to her only on his iPad. 

" Yes, but you have to get dressed in order to go to school so get out of your pajamas and put on the dress I set for you on the bed. " August said to her while struggling with the right pronunciation of pajamas.

" OK MAMI! " Lila exclaimed happily as she skipped to give her papi his smoothie. 

August laughs as she places, patting his back as a signal to get up from the chair. 

" Ok papito mama called me and told me she's coming over in 5 minutes. So that means you need to go brush your teeth and try not to mess up your hair. " she states as she picks up the hair products. 

Matthew tries not to trip as his foot gets caught on the chair.

He presses a kiss to her cheek and laughs because he saw something funny on his iPad " yes mami " he giggles and runs to his room.

She smiles as she walks into her room she sees her husband washing his hands looking into the mirror. 

He smiles into the mirror looking at her while turning off that water and grabbing a towel to dry his hands.

" You still look as handsome as the day I met you. " She says walking over to him.

" Hi honey " he turns around and wraps his hands around her waist admiring her , as while she wraps her hands around his neck.

" Hola mi amor " she muttered as she put her head in on chest. She gets her head off of his chest and lays a kiss on his lips then walks back into the room into the closet to pick out her outfit.

She picks out a white button up shirt, and some beige glossy heels. For her accessories she has got her Apple Watch, her necklace that he got her for their first anniversary, her wedding ring, her gold hoops, and her Chanel purse.

She strips out of her pajamas putting on her pants " Are we still going to dinner tonight because mami said she can watch the kids. " as she zips her pants putting on her bra then shirt.

Deacon looks at his watch then looks back up to August as he puts on his jacket " If everything goes right of course, I'll call you if the plans change, ok? I love you. " he states as he kisses her heading towards the door to say goodbye to the kids. 

" Ok I love you have a good day at work and don't get hurt! " she called out trying to put her hoops on.

August hears the door shut as she shes walking towards Lila's room to see if she got ready.

She leans on the door to see Lila twirling around in her blue dress brushing her hair waiting for August to do.