3 words

I called you

I called you ....., I called you twice Noah say nervous as he should because what the fuck was that shit he pull last night.

You could of called three times I wasn't going to answer I say pissed. I low- key feel like I wasted 5 almost 6 months of my life with this nigga

You look rough I say

I feel like I went in last night. Look I wanted to talk to you about the - the pictures online

What pictures

Come on you want to do this or you want to be real Lex um I know you saw the hookup with me and ole girl. I just wanted - wanted to say we were frontin just to get some play. I should've came to you and talked to you about it first. I'm sorry.

Don't let that shit happen again cause it was hell of an embarrassment a bout to tell my fans on live I'm in a relationship with Noah Brooks only for them to tell me you had just went IG official with Alexander Crane.

And even though I was embarrassed and wanted to throw shit around the room and pack up your shit that's all over my house because you practically live here with me. But instead I sucked it up and did my job and pretend  everything was fucking fine when I really wanted to beat you and her ass so next time when you think about doing a publicity stunt.Let the girl that you live with and  regularly fucking and even claim know first.

Okay I'm sorry baby. I will never make another decision without notifying you, especially if it directly affects you I'm sorry I embarrassed you and I'm sorry that I disrespected our relationship by posting online with another woman. I won't let it happen again.

Well, you got time to think about it all you want. New flash your in the doghouse no nookie  for you and you better not seek relief elsewhere. I have to go to work. You need to go take a shower and do your hygiene up here looking like a homeless person and I see you later. Bye babe. I tell him grabing my keys head out the door.

I take a sip from my flask waiting for Alex  at coffee shop to go over a game plan

I take a sip from my flask waiting for Alex  at coffee shop to go over a game plan.Out all people I had to take a fade picture with Alex. I just lucky  Lex didnt kill me. Just be safe though I'm not gonna eat what she cooked for the next few days at least until I get back in her good graces.