Chapter 1

"AHH

"AHH... mom plz let me sleep it's still dark outside."

"No, honey it's already 6:40 and today is rainy that's why outside is dark, come on wake up if you don't wanna be late" she said while getting up from bed.

"Ok mom" she said in sleepy voice and move towards washroom.

Author pov;
A girl was sleeping peacefully on her bed until  her mother came and start waking her up for school.

After 15 min

After doing her morning she drees herself in uniform, she take her bag and phone, she move  down stairs while texting someone.

"Morning mom" you wish your mom and ask about your brother as you didn't saw him.

"Omo, how can I forgot him on the bed, darling can plz dress him and bring him here." She said as she was too much busy while making breakfast.

"Ok" you said and go to your mom's room as he was there. You open the just to see him sleeping in the towel and the blanket was over him.

"Oh, hi buddy wake up it's time for school" you said and try to wake him up, but as he is a deep sleeper so you just dress him and carry him outside in your arms.

"Is he still sleeping?" She ask when she saw him in you arm, while resting his head on your shoulder.

"Yes, mom I try you wake him up but he is not waking up so I dress him and bring him here" you said give him to your mother, after taking him in her arms she say.

"Ok honey, you do your breakfast there is still 15 mins for you to leave for school"she said.

"Bye mom I am going" you said while wearing your shoes after doing your breakfast .

"Bye honey take care, study hard and don't take stress,ok." She said while coming from kitchen and give a light peck on you forehead she do this every thing I am going to school.

"You too" you said in little voice but it was bearable for you mom, after listening your words she smile she knows that you show everyone that you are cold but you still care for everyone.

You was waking towards the bus-stop while listening music but then you phone start ringing making you annoy because of that call then you take out you phone from your pocket annoyingly but after seeing the person's name  written on your phone make you smile.

" hell~~"

" ya, y/n where are you, when will you came, are coming to school or not." she said in one, in one breath without listening you like raping.

"Jennie, Can you plz slow down and let me speak" you said in cold tone she know About you nature that's why she don't mind.

"I am coming in ten mins so
wait for me." You said and got on the bus.

"Ok babe, as you say" she said and hang up the call.

???pov
"yes sir, she just sit into the bus"

"Follow her and let her know, and don't get too near to her, understand?"
"
Yes sir, as you say"

"Hmm"

After ten mins you enter inside the school and saw Jennie beside your locker taking her things her things out from her locker then you go towards her .

"Morning Jen"

"Good morning babe, how are you did you miss me, I bet you do" she said while smiling cheekily she is so warm person she always comfort you whenever you feel down, she always with you in every hard situation she is not like other who left you in you hard time.

"Fine, and we just meet 17 hours ago" you said take you books from you locker.

"But sti~~~"

"??Hey baby-girl"

——————————————

Y/n
17 years old
Cold, caring, savage, sharp minded,
-mind her own business
-poke her she will double you bones.
Have mom and 6 year old brother

Jennie 18 years oldWarm, caring, savage, funny, crime partner, -always make you smile- always support you in any situation

Jennie
18 years old
Warm, caring, savage, funny, crime partner,
-always make you smile
- always support you in any situation.
Have mom and dad but they live in other county

———————————————   It's my first book hope you Guys like it  And don't forget to follow, like, share and comment

———————————————
It's my first book hope you
Guys like it
And don't forget to follow, like, share and comment