Chapter two

"Now what do you want Steve," you said with an annoying face

"You know what I want from you." He said.

"Steve, why are bothering her, why can't you leave her? Also she is not interested in your so called love" Jennie said in annoying tone. Not wanted to spoil her mood in morning because of him

"Why, why can't she give a chance to prove myself, why can't she accept me, I have everything a girl dream of." He said in a pissed tone.

"But you don't have one thing and it's called loyalty and a playboy like you will never will never understand WHAT'S IT'S MEANING." Jennie said last words shoutedly and you were done with this shit.

"B-b-bu-" " if you want to go home in one piece so shut your fucking mouth and don't test my fucking patience. See we aren't meant for each other, so stop bothering me, and If  you bother me again I swear to God you will see the worst side of me. And last if you love your life then don't come in front of me again, Understand" you said and leave him in the collider.

??pov:
"WHAT HE THINKS OF HIMSELF ATTACKING ON MY MENS AND TAKING MY FACTORY WILL MAKE HIM STRONG!!!"

I think he forgets who I am, now let me show him my power and what can I do I will destroy him, he thought.

" boss, you call me." Another person said and lower his head in-front of him. Then he looks at the person and said.

"Yes, bring her here." He ordered him while pouring wine into a crystal glass and look out of the window.

"Ok, boss." He said and left the room.

"...Now wait and watch what can I do" he mumbled to himself while drinking his drink.

"Finally I am free now no one can separate me from my lover ahh..." you said while groaning. Sitting on a chair closing my eyes and stretching my body becoming all exhausted wanted to go home and take a long nap release my stress and tiredness, but after listening Jennie I open my eyes wildly.

"What, which lover are you talking about, you didn't tell me you get a boyfriend, as well as I know you said your mom allows you to get boyfriend in university but you are in college now," she said in one go making you disbelieve.

"Ahh—,God why do you give me this dump human who doesn't know about my lover." You said with face cry and in dramatic way.

"Stop your drama and tell me which love.... ohh I got, are you talking about your bed, aren't you?" She said with a done face.

"Yes, yes finally you remember my dear friend." You said while smiling like an idiot, but then she says.

"But miss before going anywhere you forgot that we have a course to take." She said picking up her stuff. You make a boring face at and try to convince her to not to take the extra class.

"Can't we skip today's cour- ahhh it's hurt." You whine and try to leave your ear from her grip as she holds your ear and drag you out of the calss.

"No, we can't." "Yours are the worst friend, I have ever met I hate you." You said rubbing your ear. "I love you too babe, now come with me," she said and you follow her like a lost puppy.

"Well, BTW which course is this?" you said. "Literature" "WHAT THE HELL I am not coming with you" you said as you hate literature because it's boring and you always sleep in literature class and you think it is just a waste of time.

"I am not asking, you are coming with me, understand?" she said showing you her fack anger, and take to class. "Ok," you said with a pout because you can't deny your best friend. Then she looks at you with awkward smile making you think that she lost her brain cells, but then you ask her.

"What with this look bro."

"Well btw students from class     11-C  is also coming."

"WHAT"

———————————————

Next chapter will be in two to three days
Hope you enjoy 😉