Chapter three

"Well y/n students of 11-C are also there

"Well y/n students of 11-C are also there." She says with a low voice that is bearable audible but you hear that.

"WHAT, I am not going with you, I don't want to take literature course" you said almost shoutingly and greeting your teeth because you hate them, don't know why.

"Ya, why don't you like 11-C students, hun? She ask while being curious because you don't hate someone without a reason and she know this about you.

"I don't kno-" "Ohh... we are here. May I come in mam ? She cut you off and start dragging you inside but someone stops you both.

"Why are you both late?" "Mam she had a stomach ache because of that we are late, sorry mam," she said pointing towards you .Wait , what do I have a stomach ache and why I don't know about that , you thought and blink your eyes.

"ohh- its ok, go and take a seat" " Thanks mam," she thanks her then take your hand towards your seat while everyone stared at you as they saw you for the first time but like always you don't give a shite anyone you show everyone your famous cold poker face not interested in anyone until and unless you saw a pair of eyes you never wanted to see as they can easily hypnotises you but before going further you came to your senses and sit quietly on your window seat  and start focusing on the teacher but your mind is somewhere else. You were looking at the board but you can easily sense that someone is staring at you and you know who that person is,only you know how hard you are sitting in this class after one hour when the get finish you stand up pack your everything and left the class with Jennie without looking at anyone until Jennie speak.

"Y/n, can I ask something?" you nodded your head.

"Why don't you like 11-C students?" she asks making you gulp in response and then you look at her and say

"I don't know I hate everyone-- yah let's not talk about them we should go home fast before my mom gets stressed and angry at me." She chuckles at her words "Yeah, you are right let's meet tomorrow, bye." "Bye." You both did bye to each other

You were a little far from your home when you saw a black Mercedes car in front of your house you feel SUS but you think maybe it was your neighbor so you enter your home, after you enter inside you saw a man around 40s age sitting on the sofa like if he is the owner of the house, you move to graze to your mom see she is silently crying while looking down then suddenly that men start speaking.

"Miss y/n, you have to come with me," he said while standing up from his place.

"Pardon, who are you? You ask fully confuse not knowing what's happened.

"Mam you have to come with me someone  is waiting for you." "And how can I beli--" "Hello" "Come with him or else your brother is dead" "What hel-hello." After the call you hold the men collar who is standing in front of you and say

"what you guys did with my brother where is he, say something. Where is my brother, I swear to God if something happened to him you guys are dead, understand." After saying you leave his collar and follow him outside the car, he makes you sit in the car, then handles you the mask and cap and says,

"Miss y/n, wear this for your security." You listen to him and wear the cap and mask because arguing with him is useless and also you don't want to say anything just want to see your brother, while he is taking you to his boss he introduces himself to you.

"So Mr. Lee since when you are working under him?" You asked while your eyes were closed and your head is resting on the back seat.

"Sorry Miss y/n I can't tell you" He said and again start to focus on driving.

"Y/n" you said.

"Huh, sorry what" he said while beginning confused with your words.

"You can directly call me by my name no need to be formal, understand?" you said because you don't like people whose is older than you say miss. After half an hour you finally reach the company, you come out of the car and stare at the building making you shock because this is not a normal company building it's the biggest King mafia building he is very ruthless and merciless you said to yourself, you were in your thoughts then Mr. lee calls you.

"Miss y/n this way." "I told you not to call me by miss, just call me by my name it's not even that hard." "Sorry Miss y/n I can't do that it's a strict rule that we can't call you by your name or we are dead."he said and look down.

"And who made this stupid rule?" You said and look at you like their eyeballs will come out if they stare at you like these few more seconds, while you don't understand why they are looking at you like you did the biggest crime,

"What?" you ask and look at Mr. Lee and the other bodyguards with fully confused looks,

"Nothing, just-forget it follow me," he said and start walking inside the company where you follow him then Mr. Lee stop in front of the elevator and press the button after some minutes the elevator came then you Mr. Lee, and some bodyguards get inside the elevator and go to 25th floor, after reaching there you saw a long corridor with a large wooden door and it was close then you saw some bodyguards are standing beside wall like a statue and also those bodyguards also join them who were with you in the elevator, you were observing them then suddenly Mr. Lee start walking and you again follow him, before going inside Mr. Lee knock the door and enter inside the room, after entering in the big room Mr. Lee bow to the person who is backing facing him and said. "Boss, miss hazel is here." "You can go Mr. Lee," that Styles Paragraph person said who is looking at the city from the window, then Mr. Lee bow him and you before going out of the room, leaving him and you alone. "Finally we meet y/n"

———————————————
Sorry guys for late uploading
Enjoy reading  <<<3333