My Secret Addiction

here is the blurb for My Secret Addiction.

Beck

Our love story has been an incredible journey. After a year of dating, our love has only grown stronger. We've been through the ups and downs together, but our love has remained unwavering. We've become each other's support system, and we continue to inspire each other every single day. Our love is truly one for the ages.

I was going through a really tough time, and I didn't know how to handle it. But Willow was there for me, helping me to work through my emotions and find a way forward. She never judged me or made me feel ashamed of my struggles. Instead, she showed me nothing but love and compassion. Her support gave me the strength to keep going, and I know that I wouldn't have made it through without her. She's truly the most amazing person I've ever met.

On top of that, I know that Willow is pregnant, but she hasn't told me yet. I don't want to pressure her into saying anything before she's ready, but at the same time, I'm worried about her and the baby. I love her so much, and I want to be there for her no matter what. I just hope that she can find the courage to tell me soon so that we can start planning for our future together. I know that it won't be easy, but I'm willing to do whatever it takes to support her and our family.

Willow

I'm feeling really scared right now. I just found out that I'm pregnant, and I don't know how to tell Beck. I know that he'll be happy about the baby, but I'm worried about how he'll react when he finds out that I didn't tell him right away. I'm not sure how to handle the situation, but I know that I need to be honest with him. I just hope that he can forgive me for keeping this secret and that we can work through this together. I love him so much, and I don't want to lose him or our future together.

But that's not the only secret... 

 I kissed another guy behind Beck's back, and I know that what I did was wrong. But at the same time, I can't help the way that I feel. I really like this other guy, and I'm not sure what to do about it. I know that I need to be honest with myself and with Beck, but I don't want to hurt anyone's feelings. It's hard to know what the right thing to do is, but I know that I can't keep hiding my feelings forever. All i need to do is to sort out my emotions and make the best decision for everyone involved.

DON'T TELL ME THAT IS NOT A GOOD SYNOPSIS FOR THE 2ND BOOK. AHHHHH CAN'T WAIT FOR YOU GUYS TO READ IT!!

🎉 You've finished reading 𝐦𝐲 𝐬𝐞𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐭 𝐩𝐨𝐬𝐬𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧.✓ completed 🎉