A New Begining

Li Jin was the only son of a small family and a disciple of their flying sword sect. He isn't so talented and is only in the 2nd stage of the foundation realm. He was beaten up by his older cousin all his life who was already in the 4th stage of the foundation realm his name was Li Wu. One morning Jin woke to Wu pulling him out of bed he was used to this. Wu said "Father says you need to train" but training for him was just Wu beating him until he couldn't move.
Jin ran to a cave outside of the sect knowing that no one would find him there he tried to train alone. Although no matter what he did he couldn't get any stronger. He got angry at himself "Why can't I do this he screams" he looked at the book his uncle gave him to train. Trying to figure out what he was doing wrong right then he saw a light at the end of the cave he walked to touch it hearing a voice. "Young one I am your ancestor Li Fen I will help you understand all books of martial art but you will have to work hard training to master them all.
Jin reading the book realized the forms were incomplete Fen said "Close your eyes I'll put the forms in your mind" Jin starts to float the book words fly into his head the Li families shadow fist technique, shadow step, and shadow sword technique.
Jin starts to sit and used a breathing technique slowly floats and breakthrough after years of being stuck on the second stage foundation. He broke through twice in 2 hours now on the 4th stage of foundation and with the techniques he learned he had a fighting chance at the family companion.
He woke up that morning to his cousin's thugs trying to drag him out again "Get up" they say as they punch him. This angered Jin so he pushed his hand through their necks with great speed killing them with one hit he then walks to the family arena waiting for it to start. The clan leader Li Xu called everyone forth there were 13 kids in all only 3 who are worth worrying about him says Wu, zho, and Cei all as strong as Jin or stronger.
"The first to fight will be Jin and Cei," the elders say. Jin attacks with ruthless attacks breaking Cei's arm and catching him off guard.
"When did you get so strong" Cei yells they both run back in trading blows but Cei is having trouble keeping up because of Jin's shadow step technique "I have been training" Jin smiles. They attack one another again and Jin hits Cei with a shot to the neck ending the fight. Everyone was shocked wu said, "That's impossible he screams he has to be using a devil technique". Jin zips over slamming him into the ground and taking it as a challenge Jin's father smiles saying that he passes.
"You are now allowed to enter the library," he tells Jin. He heads to the library to read as many techniques as he can.
In the library, he sees an old book Jin takes it because the voice said "It's a great one" his uncle said "he picked trash", and Jin just laughs.
Jin goes back to cultivate in his room he reads the book beforehand learning the Golden body technique which allows him to take hits twice as strong as him. He then breaks through to the 6th stage of the foundation realm.