Chapter 5

Daniel was in biochemistry class drifting in his own imagination. He had his pencil on his top lip as he pouted and had his eyes squinting, he probably looked like a weirdo. He was thinking about his outfit and whether or not it was good for the festival. He'd just ask Jay later for some help.

He sighed and closed his computer, he'd deal with his insecurities later. The festival has been a hot topic all over the school. It was in 10 days and he even heard some rich looking people saying they were going. There was even more he had to worry about like the minister's disappearance.

He packed his stuff as he heard the teacher telling them they had homework and he tried not to roll his eyes. Even though the teacher couldn't see him he still had the habit to do so.

He had enough homework for business, he had a whole essay due……..for a business class...

Business is business! When has it ever been about writing essays!?

He finished packing but then he heard some guy yelling. It was a student who was being rowdy, he saw the teacher arguing with him. There was a blonde haired girl who was trying to make him stop. Daniel could tell the teacher wasn't having it and sent them to the office.

What kind of idiot argues with Yonsei's teachers...?

When they turned Daniel saw a glimpse of their faces. It was the guy who beat up the other guy and the girl. How did he not realize they went to his class?

Am I that blind, I have glasses for god's sake..

He saw them leave and frowned, he remembered the guy who got beat up. Daniel had his notebook in his bag, he would have to go looking for him to give it back. He put his bag on his shoulder and started walking down the short steps of the room. He walked and opened the door quickly and walked out. He needed to go on an investigation!

He walked up the stairs and through the hallway and finally opened his dorm room. He took his shoes off and entered the room and was met with Zach in the kitchen which was surprising but his glare was not.

"Hurry up, we're having a study group so get your ass to the library."

"A study group…?"

He stood there trying to decide whether he should tell them he can't go or just go. He groaned and just decided he would go, he didn't want to say no.

"Okay let's go…"

He sighed internally and put his shoes back on. He heard Zach grumbling complaints of why him and Mira can't just study alone. Daniel just smiled at his friend's antics, even though he always complained about them, Daniel knew he cared. Daniel followed the taller and walked to the stairs, and through another hallway to get to the library. They opened the clear door and went inside, Daniel saw everyone near the corner of the room and waved.

He even saw new faces, it was Zoe, Mira, Vasco, Jace, Jiho, and Jay. He smiled even harder when he saw Jay, he needed to talk about his outfit with him. Zach grimaced as he saw the table, he thought it would just be their small group, when the hell did all these newbies join.

Daniel smiled at Vasco as he saw next to him but he just quickly turned to Jace which made him frown. Zach was glaring at Zoe in anger as he had to sit in front of Mira, not next to her like he usually did, because of her. Zoe just smiled as she greeted Daniel and pretended to not see Zach's death stare.

"Why are these guys here? And who's the blonde?" Zach glared at everyone, he didn't like this big group. He just wanted him and Mira!

"Oh I invited Jace and Vasco to study since we have philosophy and Jay is just one of Daniel's friends. Plus we could use this time to be friends." Mira smiled at Zach and he just pouted as he blushed.