Boardwalk day!

Hey so where I've lived my whole life and been raised there's a boardwalk by the beach that everyone goes to all the time every summer but it's came to me that not everyone has that or has known what it is so it's basically a huge kind of walk thing that has a million shops and a few peers with a bunch of rides. It's like the funnest thing ever and I'm kind of describing things wrong just google it.

Benjamin's pov

"That was really fun!" Amelia says with her wet salty hair dripping done her side. It was in this moment that I began to realize all of her beautiful freckles. And her green eyes. And her long wavy locks of hair are magnificent. I have to say she's a pretty girl. Although she's way to talkative for me to ever be with her. I mean I love it when she talks she always finds a way to talk about such strange topics yet always describes everything flawlessly.

"Benjamin? Hello?"
"Oh yeah sorry I just spaced out but today was cool. I can't believe we swam with dolphins"
I say looking into her pretty green eyes.
"Yeah it's cool. Anyways I should get going but first I should totally get your number so we can talk more. I would love to make more friends here and I'm a pretty good friend"
"Did you just ask for my number ms. Roberts?" I say with a eyebrow raised. "I suppose I am Mr. Johnson" she says in the same tone I did.
We exchanged phones and parted our ways. The last I saw of her was her brunette hair resting on her back as she smiled and opened her front door.

A few days later

Amelia
Hii I was just wondering if
you wanted to go to the boardwalk
with me?

Yeah that sounds fun.
When though?

Amelia
Right now I'm outside.

I quickly got ready. I made sure to put on cologne and smell good. Why am I so nervous? She's my friend. I'm her friend. It's not like it's a date or anything. I mean maybe she meant is as a date? I wouldn't mind it being a date.

"Hii Ben!!" She says giving me a quick hug. Man that hug was amazing. "Hey Kaylie I'm excited I've never been to a boardwalk"
"Oh it's the funniest thing ever!! There's tons of rides and so many small shops that have cute stuff. And it's right by the water! Oh and the rides are my favorite they have huge rides and small rides but I love the huge rides there the best!!! Your gonna go on all of them with me right?"

"I'm not sure big rides aren't my thing" "pretty please there the best I swear" "we'll see" I said knowing damn well I'd go on whatever ride she asked me to do in a second. We arrived there and her smile was huge. She was very pretty.

   "Ok let's go on my favorite ride ever!" "Idk this looks pretty big" "I'll hold you hand?" "Ok I'll go on" she intertwined her soft hand in mine and we made our way through the line slowly but surely. Then we finally made it to our turn. "Yay I'm so excited!!" This ride had all types of loops and it went so high. I had to cover it up but I wanted to run off of there screaming like a toddler right not and puke.
"Are you scared??" She said with a playful grin. "Maybe just a bit" I said as she squeezed my arm tighter.

"3! 2! 1! We went flying around up down over to the side to the right to the left everywhere "holy shit" I say loudly as we fly around. She chuckles and grasps my hand tighter with a huge smile on her face.  "HOW DID YOU MAKE ME GET ON THIS!!" I say screaming through the twists and turns.

The ride comes to a swift end and we get off laughing. "Jesus Christ that was scary. No more big rides for me" "that's fine let's eat!" She says walking over to a food place.